Tiger Marketing is a small but mighty full-service marketing agency with a heavy emphasis on digital communications, SEO and creative marketing campaigns. We work with some truly ROARsome clients across the country and offer innovative and effective solutions.
The ideal Tiger to join our streak will have excellent English skills and exceptional knowledge of grammar, as well as a creative flair for content creation, scribing words that engage and intrigue readers.
You will be supported by a direct line manager and driven to deliver high-quality work within an allocated time, have a good understanding of consumer behaviour and content consumption across digital platforms, plus remain up to date with digital trends and new marketing opportunities.
Acute attention to detail, planning, multi-tasking and being highly organised will be essential to flourish in this ROARsome role – it is not for the fainthearted!
Purpose of Role
The role will support the Marketing team in the planning, execution and reporting of digital projects and initiatives as well as researching and producing blog content, writing and designing email campaigns and producing social media content.
- Support the marketing team in planning and executing digital strategies across each channel and platform.
- Running the email marketing campaigns; managing timings, analytics, design, content and planning the series of automated follow-on emails.
- Set up, design, monitor, budget management, analytics, content creation for a variety of our sequential social media advertising campaigns.
- Social media content management predominately across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube platforms.
- Research, creative writing and producing blogs on behalf of our clients.
- Compile specific reports and insights utilising data from analytics tools and prepare monthly digital reports.
- Seek out new digital opportunities through research and industry knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience
Ideally, have worked for a marketing agency before (you will need to manage multiple clients, brand personas, juggle multiple projects and be expected to deliver exceptionally high-quality work within an allocated time period – this role is only for the ROARsome!)
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing, specifically email marketing and social media advertising.
- Use of Mailchimp and setting up automated campaigns.
- Extensive use of running, managing social media campaigns.
- Understanding of consumer behaviour and content consumption across digital platforms.
- Organisation is key! You will need the ability to multi-task and coordinate several projects at once whilst maintaining focus.
- Self-driven takes initiative and an innovative thinker.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Personable, collaborative, confident, and articulate.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Keen to work with data analytics.
- Experience in social media content management.
- Experience in email campaigns – Mailchimp software as a minimum requirement.
- Confident in putting forward new ideas based on intelligent facts/thoughts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
- Degree level education preferable
- Able to travel to Worthing town centre
This is an excellent role, which has plenty of scope for development. The more you put into the role, the more you will achieve.
The successful candidate will need to be highly organised, IT literate, reliable and hardworking. We’re looking for someone ROARING with excitement to develop and grow within our marketing agency, happy to work within a team and to contribute creatively.
In return, you’ll work in a creative (jungle) space, with exciting clients, in a place where your ideas will be welcomed, and we relax with a beer on a Friday afternoon!
Plus, birthday treats from the team, 25 days holiday, pension and fun team social events!
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Diploma of Higher Education (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)