Paid Media Executive
Join us at iCrossing as our new Paid Media Executive. iCrossing is a global, digital marketing agency, built on the ethos of ‘Change as Usual' - it's our North Star for culture: drive positive change, whether that's for our peoples' careers, the industry we operate in or the communities we work and live in.
We're an incredibly friendly bunch of people drawn together by our passion for seeing our partners thrive, so expect us to challenge your norm with new ideas of how we can work together to succeed. For our clients, it means we're always looking for ways to be better growth partners, and it's why we have relationships with brands that last decades. We're passionate about diversity, inclusion and providing an environment where people look forward to coming to work!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will contribute to and support the management, optimisation and reporting back to clients on the performance of PPC accounts across platforms including Google, Bing, AMS and Apple Search Ads.
DAY TO DAY
- Undertake a complete training program within Paid Media
- Keeping up to date with digital media news and sharing it with the wider team
- Pulling audience insight reports (and contacting key suppliers) to provide audience figures and estimations for our media plans and proposals
- Analyse and understand account performance and understanding what recommendations are typically needed for optimisations for the accounts you are working on
- Support analyst with the day to day budget pacing, optimisation and management of relevant accounts
- Being communicative with members of your team
- Good time keeping in terms of deliverables
- Attend internal meetings such as paid media forums and update your account teams about progress on your monthly activities and work
- Contribute to team events, slack channels and generally being a team player!
- Entry level paid media in at least on channel (PPC, PSoc or Display) knowledge
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- A strong level of communication, both written and verbal
- The ability to work to a brief and challenge when necessary
- The ability to take on board constructive feedback and use it to improve
- Attention to detail
- The ability to ask for help if unsure
- Strong time-management & prioritisation skills
- Being on time with deliverables
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Fantastic written, analytical and numerical skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office in particular excel and ppt
WHAT WE OFFER
iCrossing has three locations in the UK; London, Brighton, and Cardiff. For this role, you’ll be based in our office in London:
- London: Leicester Square - you’re right in the heart of London’s cultural hot-spot, with restaurants, theatre, film premières, bars and more, all on our doorstep
- Brighton: The Lanes - what’s not to love about sea-side working, whilst located in our newly redeveloped central office space
- Cardiff: Tramshed Tech- an exciting, collaborative space with other tech and creative brands in the centre of Cardiff
We invest heavily in our staff’s development and wellbeing. Employees consistently and overwhelmingly agree (through regular internal engagement surveys) that iCrossing is run on strong values and principles, that their job supports their personal growth and that they love working at iCrossing.
In addition to a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive working environment, we offer a range of benefits – there’s a long list, but here are some of the highlights!
- Attractive salary package
- 25 days’ holiday (increasing 1 day per year, up to 29 days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month
- Options to buy up to 5 additional holiday days
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity donation match and up to 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.