Senior Account Manager
Mind+Matter - Animal Health.
Create something that matters.
Could you help inspire people to make better choices about the health of the animals in their care? We’re an agency of like-minded individuals, thinkers and doers committed to making it matter through powerful integrated communications. Come and join us!
At Mind+Matter, we are all on a mission to cultivate the extraordinary and shape the tomorrow of healthcare communications by bringing data and emotion together through creative campaigns that truly make a difference. It means no day is ever the same; on Monday we could be on the set of our latest disease awareness film shoot, then on Wednesday we’ll be landing a key piece of editorial for a breakthrough new veterinary treatment.
We’re a diverse and dynamic team, but have a lot in common too. We offer spark. We always offer our best. Offer a smile. Offer compassion and connection. We’re not afraid to ask for a hand as well as offering one.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Senior Account Manager to work across an exciting portfolio of clients in the animal health sector, across farm and companion animal.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a fast-paced communications agency, with clients spanning animal health and agriculture. We also welcome candidates with global experience and knowledge of farm animal production systems in developed and developing markets.
In addition to a passion for animal health and welfare, we are looking for someone with outstanding integrated communications experience across paid, owned and earned channels. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate online and offline delivery with specific experience in social highly desirable - alongside PR, and content marketing.
You’ll need to show confidence in managing multiple client relationships, projects and budgets, and demonstrate a thirst for spotting new opportunities. Experience in managing integrated communications projects alongside talented team members, and an appetite to help shape our work in this highly successful area of our business, will be key.
Our ideal candidate experience.
- You help develop and maintain excellent client relationships; establish trust, credibility, and deliver an excellent client experience
- You initiate partnerships with internal teams to manage priorities, schedules, and deliverables
- You always seek to optimise our ways of working and bring fresh ideas to the table
- You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and work as a true team player, bringing spirit to your daily interactions
- You take pride in our agency output with strong attention to detail in reviewing both copy and creative work
- You have experience in working with specialists across a number of communications disciplines and a broad understanding of key owned, paid and earned media channels.
- You will ideally have a strong track record of running creative production projects, social media and communications campaigns. Experience in managing media and securing editorial coverage is also ideal
- You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and a definite self-starter able to drive forward multiple workstreams across different clients, coordinating a wider team to support delivery
- You approach work with a “can do” mindset and ability to think outside the box; you’re keen to continuously improve client experiences of partnering with Mind+Matter
- You are willing to take on unfamiliar challenges and have an appetite for learning new skills as you collaborate with a diverse range of specialists, strategists, and creatives
Our offer to you…
Set in the heart of Brighton’s North Laines or in our vibrant Macclesfield office, this award winning ‘people culture’ agency will reward you with a very competitive benefits package, including a personal development fund. You will also be part of the agency family, where we ensure that your happiness at work is our priority – be this though our many staff culture events, or the option of working dynamically.
But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference: ‘Inspiring healthy decisions’ is the only rule. As we have just been named the NUMBER 1 healthcare agency in the UK by PR Week, we want to say “we did that” about some of the industry’s most exciting work that really changes people’s lives for the better. If you do too then we’d love to hear from you.
Interested? Take a look at our website https://mindplusmatter.com/ where you can find out more about the work we do.