We’re TrustedHousesitters, the online platform connecting a caring community of home and pet owners with sitters around the world. Joining for one annual fee, our members connect to exchange home and pet care for a place to stay. It’s a money-free exchange that sees owners enjoy worry-free travel while the sitters care for pets and unlock a world of unique accommodation.
We aspire to transform the pet care and travel landscape. We believe we offer the best solution and our team is united by our commitment to delivering an enriching experience for our members and having a positive impact on the lives of their pets. We never lose sight of what makes TrustedHousesitters, trusted. We care hugely about our reputation, we have more five-star reviews on TrustPilot than any other travel or pet company globally.
Calling All Pet Lovers
At TrustedHousesitters, you’ll be part of a pet-passionate, fast-growing team that is committed to collaborating, constantly improving and having some fun while we’re at it. Sounds exciting right? We think so. If you want the opportunity to be part of that, to create something special, driving change within the pet care and travel landscapes, we’d love to hear from you.
It’s an exciting time at TrustedHousesitters as we are growing quickly and have a calendar of ambitious and exciting plans ahead. Our ever-growing marketing team is looking for a versatile Marketing Executive to help us on this journey.
Working with and reporting to the Brand Manager, you’ll turn your hand to a wide range of activities in support of the marketing team and the wider organisation. You will be happy to get involved in everything from marketing campaign planning, budget management, meeting organisation, team event coordination, presentation writing, e-commerce store management to ony other ad hoc tasks.
The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment. Inspired by what TrustedHousesitters offers its members, you don’t just ‘get’ what we do, but can also naturally demonstrate ‘Why’ TrustedHousesitters benefits pet sitters, owners and most importantly the pets.
If you are passionate about working in a team that is making TrustedHousesitters the next household name, and think that you have the skills, drive and talent to help, let’s talk.
This position is based out of our central Brighton office with a flexible WFH schedule.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- 2 years+ experience working in a marketing role or similar
- A degree in in marketing, business management or similar
- Good working knowledge of MacOS, PhotoShop, Google Apps and MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritise effectively.
- Creative flair and a proactive nature with the ability to work independently on project delivery
- An approachable but professional demeanour when communicating directly with our members, partners and other third parties
- A high standard of organisational and time management skills
- A genuine passion for marketing with the ambition to develop your skills.
What we're looking for
- A fast-learner who demonstrates abilities in initiative, judgement, discretion and attention to detail.
- An exceptional communicator with the confidence to participate in face-to-face meetings with stakeholders, partners and members.
- A problem solver, focused on results, with the ability to anticipate.
- Resilient. We are a small team so you will need to be able to multi-task and take on responsibility.
- A born communicator with stellar written and spoken communication skills and the ability to distill topics into clear and impactful summaries and presentations with exceptional attention to detail.
- Well-versed in marketing best practice and keep yourself updated on the industry, with a drive to achieve high standards.
- Passionate about pets and travel and believe in the TrustedHousesitters concept and ethos.
- Of course, we’ll offer you a competitive salary (prorated), 25 days holiday as standard (prorated) and a workplace pension scheme.
- Once you’ve passed probation you’ll receive a dedicated travel allowance to put towards your house and pet sitting adventures, you’re positively encouraged to spend time away from your desk and experience our product first-hand!
- Great people, know great people. If you recommend someone for a vacancy, and they are successful in their application, you’ll receive £500 once they complete their 3-month probation.
- Getting a new pet? We give you the opportunity to work from home when you welcome a new furry friend to the family and up to £200 towards the rehoming fees if you choose to rescue a dog or cat.
- Stay happy and healthy with our physical health and dental cash plan!
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are keen to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.