We’re TrustedHousesitters, the online platform connecting a caring community of home and pet owners with sitters around the world. Joining for one annual fee, our members connect to exchange pet care for a place to stay. It’s a money-free exchange that sees owners enjoy worry-free travel while the sitters care for pets and unlock a world of unique accommodation.
In the last few years, we’ve achieved a lot. Consistently achieving high year-on-year growth, we’ve doubled from 25 employees to a team of over 40. We announced funding last year to help continuously improve our platform, won lots of awards, including Amazon’s Growing Business Award and were recognised as ‘Highly Commended’ in the Brighton & Hove Business Awards 2019.
Despite our rapid growth, our ethos remains the same. We aspire to transform the pet care and travel landscape. We believe we offer the best solution and our team is united by our commitment to delivering an enriching experience for our members and having a positive impact on the lives of their pets. We never lose sight of what makes TrustedHousesitters, trusted. We care hugely about our reputation, we have more five-star reviews on TrustPilot than any other travel or pet company globally. We have built a strong team culture and are supportive of flexible working.
Calling all Pet Lovers
At TrustedHousesitters, you’ll be part of a pet-passionate, fast-growing team who are all committed to collaborating, constantly improving and having some fun while we’re at it. Sounds exciting right? We think so. If you want the opportunity to be part of that, to create something special, driving change within the pet care and travel landscapes, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is based out of our central Brighton office with a flexible WFH schedule.
Our ever-growing marketing team is looking for a passionate CRM Manager to take our programme to the next level. We are on an exciting journey to triple our membership base in two years and email will be a key part of the marketing mix that delivers this. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Office, you’ll be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of tailored communications campaigns. Your focus will be on signing up new members and ensuring they become successful on our platform. With the support of the CRM exec and marketing team, you will have full autonomy to generate campaign ideas, execute the campaigns and report on the results.
A proactive approach is essential to ensure that planning, strategy and workload are handled most effectively, opportunities realised and challenges anticipated. We’re a small team, so being adaptable, conscientious and autonomous is essential in the role.
The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment. Inspired by what TrustedHousesitters offers its members, you don’t just ‘get’ what we do, but can also naturally demonstrate ‘why’ TrustedHousesitters benefits sitters, owners and pets.
If you are passionate about working in a team that is making TrustedHousesitters the next household name, and think that you have the skills, drive and talent to help, let’s talk..
What you’ll do at TrustedHousesitters
- The CRM Manager is responsible for acquisition and retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
- You will line manage the CRM exec and collaborate with teams across the business
- You will be the lead on segmenting customer databases and maintaining lists of segmented customers.
- You will develop testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organisation and its customers.
- Elevate CRM strategies across the business via channels such as email and app
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Moderate HTML coding skills. You must be able to understand and amend HTML emails when necessary.
- Strong copywriting skills with a knowledge of UX best practices.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and outstanding time management skills.
- Commercial awareness. A CRM Manager must know their target market well and have the ability to create campaigns that grab the attention of customers and solves their problems.
- Top-quality analytical skills. A big part of your job involves testing, gathering and analysing data to help you understand your customer base.
- You should have a natural tendency to lead both people and projects. You must be able to communicate on a customer level, an employee level, and on a basic human level.
What we’d like to have
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent ESP
- Experience using reporting tools such as; Google Analytics and Amplitude.
- Of course, we’ll offer you a competitive salary based on your experience, 25 days holiday as standard and a workplace pension scheme.
- Once you’ve passed probation you’ll receive a dedicated travel allowance and time to go sitting, you’re positively encouraged to get away from your desk!
- Stay happy and healthy with our physical health and dental cash plan!
- Great people know great people. If you recommend someone for a vacancy, and they are successful in their application, you’ll receive £500 once they complete their 3-month probation.
- Getting a new pet? We give you the opportunity to work from home when you welcome a new furry friend to the family and up to £200 towards the rehoming fees if you choose to rescue a dog or cat.
- With core hours between 10:00-16:00, we want you to have more control over your schedule and working environment. We believe in keeping employees happy.