Senior Email Marketing Executive
We are Crunch! A multi-award winning SaaS company based in Brighton with a brilliant team of 160, over 17,000 clients and 50,000 Crunch Chorus members. Together, we single-handedly pioneered a complete online accounting solution to empower self-employed contractors, freelancers and micro-businesses in the UK, helping them to grow their business and create the lives they want as part of a powerful community.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior CRM Marketing Executive to join the Crunch Marketing Team!
This role will own our email marketing and communications with existing and potential Crunch clients, and with a highly analytical but creative approach, will maximise engagement, response and ultimately revenue from our marketing campaigns and databases!
In this role, you will be:
- Coordinating the logistics for all online elements of marketing campaigns including advertising, email and web content.
- Working closely with our Content and Design Teams to create and deliver impactful email marketing communications for existing clients and potential prospects, generated using the Salesforce Pardot automated marketing system.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Design Teams on campaign planning as part of our marketing strategy, incorporating current themes and including client personas, demographics and target audiences; whilst coordinating all activities through to implementation.
- Building strong relationships across the wider business, working with stakeholders and supporting teams with communications and data analysis and insight for campaigns in their specialist subject areas.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager on effective end to end tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date on standards and principles of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)/Data Protection Act 2018, and specifically the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) - applying this knowledge to consider the implications for the Sales and Marketing activities.
- Producing reports from Salesforce and Pardot dashboards to provide analysis and insight which would inform and improve subsequent campaigns.
- Continually keeping up to date with external marketing trends and developments to evaluate new technologies, suggesting ideas for improvement and evolution.
- Evolving in the role by growing knowledge on all aspects of Marketing from colleagues and external workshops, including but not limited to SEO and PPC.
- You have right to work in the UK; we will need to see proof of this prior to confirming an offer of employment.
- You are highly analytical and numerate
- You have experience with established enterprise email marketing platforms, specifically Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot
- You have experience with maximising engagement, response and ultimately revenue from marketing databases
- You can demonstrable ability to analyse customer segments and campaign data for insights and recommendations
- You are proficient with Google Analytics and Excel/Google Sheets
- You hold proficient knowledge and working experience of Data Protection and compliance in the Marketing sector, specifically a good understanding of the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
The duties of the role listed above are not exhaustive - and you may be asked to perform other duties from time to time that are reasonably required by the Company.
The ‘nice to have’:
- Basic HTML skills
- Experience with personas
- Familiarity with the worlds of accounting and/or finance
- Familiarity with leads-based ecommerce websites
What you’ll get in return:
We’re very proud of our collaborative and inclusive working culture - you’ll be working as part of a fun and progressive team, with a whole host of fantastic company benefits! These include:
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), which increases with length of service - plus an extra half day holiday on your birthday!
- Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, and a pension plan with employer contributions
- Company funded social events (when we can all meet again!)
- Lots of wellbeing support and events across the year; including in-house personal training sessions, yoga sessions and more!
Since the beginning of the pandemic our team have been working from home and thriving in this new way of working. Although this role will involve home working, we would welcome applications from candidates in the South of England area - so that travel to our Brighton office every couple of weeks could be an option. All we need is for you to be able to work from home in a comfortable, private and distraction free environment - with a solid internet connection (a minimum of 10-12 Mbps upload speed). We'll provide you with all the equipment you need to get set up before you start with us, delivered to your door - so there's no need to supply your own.
Crunch is committed to equal opportunities in every aspect of our company and the community, embracing and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment for our team members, those who apply to work for us and our client base, without exception.
We believe that the key to our success is our people, we value the contributions and experiences of all who make up our community. Supported by our company policies and procedures, we will take every possible step to ensure that no person will suffer direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, age, neurodiversity or disability status.