King & McGaw is looking for an experienced, creative and analytical candidate to join their marketing team as Social Media Manager. The Social Media Manager will own the brand’s social media platforms, paid media campaigns and the content for both. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for art and 4+ years experience from a similar role, with demonstrable experience in managing a paid media agency and running multiple B2C social media platforms.
- Deliver an organic social strategy that drives traffic and sales to kingandmcgaw.com, working to increase the % contribution that organic social makes to overall revenue.
- Own the social content plan and oversee scheduling across our social media platforms with team support.
- Work with artists, partners and other brands in promotional activity to broaden our reach, drive our audience numbers and boost engagement.
- Deliver an audience growth strategy that reaches target audiences aligned with publishing direction.
- Launch the brand onto new and emerging platforms as and when required with specific content strategies suitable to the channel.
- Stay abreast of social media trends, industry events and developments to position King & Mcgaw at the forefront.
- Drive the brand’s social influencer marketing campaigns.
- Drive monthly channel reporting.
- Work with and manage our paid media agency to deliver ad campaigns via social media and Google to drive traffic, grow our audience and revenue via these channels.
- Develop and drive the testing cycles for ad content that aligns with the wider marketing plan and product priorities.
- Brief the design team to create, and provide assets and ads to our paid media agency.
- Report on performance and insights to evolve the approach and wider strategy to reduce the % contribution from paid media.
- Work with the internal web and merchandising team to incorporate and test new landing pages that are developed, ensuring that product and web performance is shared with the paid media agency.
- Work with the marketing, design and publishing teams to plan and execute content required for paid and organic social media.
- Drive the production of content from a marketing perspective, working with the design team to ensure assets are produced and delivered to fulfil social media objectives.
Experience and attributes:
- Experience in managing a paid media agency
- Hands-on experience in managing social media platforms for a B2C brand
- Ability to analyse data and identify marketing opportunities
- Experience of using tools such as Google Analytics and Later.com
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Confident communicator
- Self motivated and disciplined
- Team player
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover note using 'Social Media Manager' as the email subject line.