Back-End Software Developer
- £35 - 45k, plus potential company equity stake
- Back-End Development, Full Stack Development
- Contract Type
Auderli was founded in September 2020 and is a simple to use online life management app. It’s super clever - it keeps track of everything from mortgages, wills and bank accounts to investments and share options, all under one secure roof. It's the very first of its kind and is currently in MVP.
Auderli has just had a very successful round of funding and is growing fast. Our aim is to launch and build the business over the coming years and we need to grow our team to do that.
There are just eight people in the Auderli team currently. We all work from home - some of us are Brighton based but we have people in France and London and are really flexible in the way we work. The team are a group of specialists with really varied experience, who love what we do and work hard to deliver the very best product. We're pretty set on having some fun along the way too.
Note that there is a potential company equity stake on offer, via our forthcoming employee share option scheme.
Following recent investment, the engineering team at Auderli is expanding. We are seeking an experienced Back-End Developer to join the existing team in order to help build out our app features and platform infrastructure.
We are an agile, remote working team and are looking for the following in our ideal candidate. You do not need to have all of these and we can offer the opportunity to learn, but having more may offer you an advantage.
- Experienced in the .NET Framework and C# language
- Knowledge of designing and building microservices with Azure Functions, Docker and Kubernetes
- Development of RESTful APIs
- Deploying on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform using Terraform for IaC
- Confident in automated testing and continuous integration practices
- Comfortable with Git source control and related workflows
- Familiar with agile frameworks including Scrum
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Good team player