ECE Architecture has a fantastic opportunity to join its vibrant Worthing studio as a Marketing Coordinator.
ECE is an award winning AJ100 Architectural practice with offices in Sussex, London and Bristol. We offer a friendly working environment, regular social events, competitive salaries and excellent employee benefits.
The role requires an experienced and motivated Marketing Coordinator with excellent attention to detail, communication skills and previous marketing experience. We are looking for a hardworking, personable individual to support the Marketing and HR Manager and Managing Director on a full-time basis.
- Image and written content support for website (incl. news pieces + project pages)
- Management of the company social media platforms
- Layout and design of marketing collateral such as brochures, case studies and CV’s
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Arranging photography of completed projects
- Preparing award submissions
- Tracking and assisting with fee proposals and tender submissions
- Keeping internal communications updated via the company Intranet
- Planning and organising marketing events
- Preparation and distribution of newsletters and surveys with an email/survey broadcast software
- PA duties for the Managing Director (incl. diary management, arranging travel and accommodation)
- Supporting the Marketing and HR Manager
- A can-do approach to all aspects of work
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Experience of managing Social Media accounts for a business
- The ability to prioritise and communicate articulately and professionally
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, InDesign and Photoshop
- Ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Discretion and the ability to work with confidential information
- Suitable qualification and/or relevant experience related to this role
Employment status and terms
The successful candidate will be offered a full time, permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, based in our Studio in Worthing with a competitive salary plus benefits.
To apply, please send the following:
- Cover letter
- Example of your creative writing
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.