- Trafalgar Place, Brighton + flexible WFH
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Front-End Development, Full Stack Development, Software Engineering
- Contract Type
Senior Software Developer – Brighton, UK – flexible home-working
E360, Real-World Solutions (RWS Technology Platforms) at IQVIA
E360™: A revolutionary, scalable and extensible web-based platform for delivering Real-World Insights, that features the world’s largest unparalleled health data collection. To find out more about E360™, please watch the YouTube video here: http://bit.ly/2w2wlfh
In a rapidly growing technology team, you as a Senior Software Developer will be playing a vital part in a multi-functional scrum team. You will be involved in creating and enhancing E360’s core health analytics software, that furthers and advances the pharmaceutical and governments research capabilities.
What to expect
- Software development using ASP.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server and participating in the full software development life cycle
- Participating in Agile practices such as daily stands ups, sprint planning, sprint refinements and retrospectives
- Working to fortnightly sprints and participating in biweekly demos
- Working alongside other team members such as Product Owners and Software QA to write clear and comprehensive code
- Regular Innovation weeks
Our ideal candidate
- Experience with .Net framework and building software using C#
- Previous experience working in a commercial Agile team
- Proven experience in modern data-driven web application development based on current Microsoft technology
- Self-motivated and keen to contribute new ideas
- Methodical yet creative approach to problem solving, with good attention to detail
Bonus points for;
- Experience working with Microservices
- Experience using of .Net core, ASP.Net core
- Experience using GIT Version Control System
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. In RWS, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.