About West End
We are an international communications partner for leading global brands, established in 1981, we’ve had over 40 years’ experience of staying ahead of the game. Over the last year and a half, we’ve reinforced our external virtual events and e-learning capabilities, and we are now looking for someone to join our team.
The Graphics Studio is an integral part of West End, providing both digital and print-based solutions for our clients, their products and services. You’ll be working alongside our Head of Creative, creating eye-catching designs to support our projects. WE are a highly creative team of software developers, graphic designers, project managers, audio visual wizards, video editors, 3D modellers and immersive experience builders.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our team.
You must have studio experience, possess in-depth knowledge of Adobe CC, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and have an excellent portfolio to prove it!
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Event identity. Conference logos and theming
- Corporate and brand identity
- Display graphics. Pop up displays, banners, large conference sets and exhibition graphics
- Print design
- Digital design. UI design with good UX understanding
- Willingness to travel once the world re-opens to live events
Useful but not essential skills:
- e-learning modules design - knowledge of Articulate 360
- Web design - knowledge of Webflow or similar
- Large format printing and print finishing
20 days annual leave (building to 25 days over 5 years)
Workplace pension and life assurance after a qualifying period
How to apply:
Please email your CV, covering letter and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org