Booksy is the leading beauty marketplace for finding, scheduling and managing appointments (with 10 million online bookings per month worldwide), anchored by a SaaS app for business management. The company is headquartered in the United States and has over 500 employees based in offices across 7 countries.
Even throughout 2020, it was a challenge with the ongoing pandemic. Booksy continues to shoot for the moon and continues to deliver great results for our Service Providers and end users around the world. This is why we are looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset who are passionate about what they do and are ready to grab all challenges and opportunities with both hands to join our fast growing business.
To support Booksy's future success in UK and Republic of Ireland, we are currently looking for:
Customer Success Consultant
Base Salary up to £19,000 (depending on age and experience) + market leading commission structure, position will be based in Eastbourne.
The working hours for this role are - on a rotated shift pattern of Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm or 11am-7.30pm and weekends on a rota basis.
Building on our success we are looking for a proactive, experienced customer success consultant to be the face of the company, to support our existing clients and the sales team. The candidate will also be responsible for simple troubleshooting during the initial stage to ensure great customer experience. The candidate will need to have technical abilities, be able to objection handle and be outgoing.
We will provide full training on both our product and process
- Answer customer questions (phone, live chat, email)
- Train customers over the phone
- Presenting Booksy features, handling customer basic setup, handling first questions
- Build and maintain relationships with customers by supporting customers into transition of their customers into new way of making bookings
- Ability to potentially upsell and create further opportunities to clients.
- Advise customers on further usage of the app in communication and marketing
- Cooperate with Sales Department to deliver best customer experience
- Liaising with different teams to ensure the best customer experience
- Upselling additional products to existing merchants
- 2 years customer service experience
- Technical Abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- Good organisational and time management skills
- B2C experience is desirable
- An understanding of Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides etc)
- Sales experience
- Target driven
- IT Background
- Experience working with business clients
More about Booksy
Booksy raised $130m in VC funding to date with investors including Piton Capital, Enern, Industry Ventures, XG Ventures, OpenOcean, Manta Ray, Inovo and Zach Coelius. We also partnered with major tech brands including Facebook, Instagram, Google and Yelp to ensure seamless booking experience directly on their platforms. Booksy is also among only three providers globally integrated in the Appointments on Facebook scheduling tool. We have been successfully delivering on the customer-first promise, with over 70% of Service Providers likely to recommend Booksy to a friend or colleague. Our leadership team commands a mix of track-record at highly successful startups (iTaxi, Eo Networks, Docplanner) as well as experience from leading blue-chip and consulting companies (Amazon, Google, eBay, Groupon, Wonga, McKinsey, A.T. Kearney, PwC, EY).
www.booksy.com - Booksy marketplace
www.booksy.biz - Booksy for Service Providers
www.booksy.com/download - Download Client app
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/09/26/1921477/0/en/Online-Booking-Marketplace-Booksy-Secures-28-5-Million-Series-B2-Financing-Led-by-U-S-and-International-Investors.html 2019 financial round info
https://techcrunch.com/2021/01/27/booksy-raises-70m-war-chest-to-acquire-salon-appointment-apps-expand-internationally/ 2021 financing round info on TechCrunch
https://www.uktech.news/news/booksy-the-polish-uber-of-beauty-and-wellness-scoops-51m-plans-uk-expansion-20210127 2021 financing round info on UKTech
#1 People Firs
#2 Act Like an Owner
#3 Work as a Team
#4 Shoot for the Moon