Itad is a leading international development consultancy providing advice to governments, foundations, multilateral agencies development finance institutes, private sector and non-profits on how to maximise the impact of their investments. We have a 35-year track record of providing our clients with the information and insight they need to make development work smarter, produce better results and improve people’s lives. Our knowledge and expertise are grouped around four practice areas: Inclusive Growth and Climate Change, Fragile and Conflict-affected Settings, Human Development and Governance and Institutional Strengthening.
The HR team provide expertise and support throughout the full employee lifecycle and work closely with all areas of the business to help determine people plans and priorities. The team cover a range of specialties and support each other in their delivery to the business.
This is a key role within an experienced team, providing support across all aspects of HR including:
- Primary recruitment contact point for all external candidates, ensuring they have a positive experience with Itad, irrespective of the outcome of their application
- Coordinating and posting job adverts internally and externally
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Issue and track offers, contracts and supporting documentation
- Maintain planning tools to include promotions, salary increases and external recruitment
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date HRM system (Bamboo) and employee files
- Preparing regular and accurate management information reports on absence, holidays, turnover, exit interviews and recruitment
- Monitoring and acting on time critical dates e.g. probation and contract end dates
- Pro-actively liaise with the finance team to effectively support payroll and benefits administration
With relevant experience in a recruitment or HR team you will be able to pragmatically manage a highly variable workload with competing priorities and maintain an attention to detail throughout. You understand the need to proactively build and maintain relationships across all levels of the business using strong written and interpersonal skills. You also understand the challenges of confidential and sensitive issues whilst ensuring team members are supported and company risk is limited. You will be pro-active in your thinking and delivery and naturally identify ways to improve existing process and establish new approaches.
The salary for this role is up to £25K. We also offer a comprehensive learning and development programme, 24 days holiday plus additional time off over Christmas and a matched company pension up to 5%.
The role is based in our offices in Brighton & Hove (East Sussex) and as lockdown eases, we would anticipate this is where you will spend at least 2 days a week working alongside the rest of the team. Successful candidates will already have the right to live and work in the UK.
The deadline for applications is August 13, however please note we will be interviewing successful candidates on a rolling basis with a view to joining the team as soon as possible.