A Marketing Executive / Account Executive is needed to join a well-established, growing Marketing and Design Company in Crawley. Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Executive, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your marketing career.
Right from the get-go, as Marketing Exec, you’ll be responsible for managing the marketing activity of some of our fantastic clients, their ideas and their iconic projects (which is the reason we refer to this role as somewhat of an Account Executive). We are a full-service marketing agency, meaning your role will involve, taking the lead on your client's activity, including; managing the social media accounts for your clients (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram), creating quality blog content and press releases, email marketing campaigns, direct mail campaigns, PPC, out of home and much more.
As a key member of the marketing team, this role reports directly to the Head of Marketing. Working alongside two other Marketing Executives and a PR Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team in the promotion of Creative Pod’s services to potential clients and will be responsible for helping to increase your client’s brand awareness, by creating engaging and creative campaigns to meet their marketing objectives.
• Increase awareness of your clients and the brand that you are marketing
• Establishing contacts, building a relationship with clients and networking with other business contacts
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
• Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
• Ensure that communication flows effectively
• Liaising with designers to manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, blogs and press releases;
• Writing social content for customers, including Blogs, Press Releases, Tweets, Facebook adverts and LinkedIn posts;
• Managing the social media accounts for your clients
• Coming up with ideas for creating marketing campaigns, pitching these to the client and arranging the effective implementation of said campaigns
• Arrange and attend client meetings (and in time lead client meetings)
• Attend client and industry events
• Evaluating marketing campaigns
• Contributing to, and developing marketing plans and strategies;
• Supporting the Head of Marketing and other colleagues.
• Supporting with administrative tasks
We'd love to hear from you if you are/have:
• A self-starter with a positive attitude
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar or Marketing Executive / Account Executive level role
• A degree (or equivalent) in one of the following areas:
Business or management
Communication and media studies
English and creative writing
• Agency experience is extremely desirable
• Previous B2B experience
• Good knowledge of digital marketing, marketing strategy and Google Analytics
• PPC experience is highly desirable
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Excellent written skills and the ability to adapt content to different audiences
• Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience in developing relationships and managing enquiries
• Critical thinking combined with creative mind-set
• Highly dedicated, entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and go-getter attitude
• Disciplined and organised yet flexible and responsive
• Deep understanding of the social media landscape
• Great teammate. Keeps a balance between personal accountability and delivery through teamwork
• Capacity to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Please note, some occasional evening and weekend work is part of the role.