We are on the lookout for a passionate and ambitious individual to take over and expand our Social Media department at Bamboo Nine.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in hands-on and strategic management of multiple Social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and experience in TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter would be advantageous.
The candidate must have experience in both Paid and Organic Social Media marketing, and will be expected to own these channels and have autonomy in running this department. For the right candidate, this may lead to a “Head of” position.
An agency background is preferred, and the ideal candidate would be data-driven, analytical and creative.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting in pitches for new business
- Strategising for and building advertising campaigns
- Measuring, monitoring, optimising and reporting
- Building a following for client’s Social Media platforms
- Keeping up to date with industry trends
- Client communication and account management
- Presenting to clients on Zoom or in person
- Utilising the most appropriate tools (whether it be Buffer/Hootsuite etc) to improve departmental efficiency and scheduling
- Sourcing or creating marketing assets and content (we do have an in-house designer)
- Content calendar creations
- Owning client’s Social channels to increase awareness, engagement, traffic and revenue
- A complete understanding of Social Media (Paid and Organic), how those channels can drive KPIs and support other channels in achieving objectives for clients
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Thrive under pressure