Crush is an ideas-led creative agency. We are made up of a core team of thinkers, designers, illustrators and animators. Our craftsmanship, fresh perspective and a sense of humour delivers original and effective results for brands around the world.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented creative designer to join the Crush Creative crew Full-time, WFH & our Brighton based studio.
We are a small team with an impressive client list from around the world, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Budweiser, Universal, Warner Bros, Buzzfeed & MTV to name a few. Because we are a creative led agency, this means everything we do has to look amazing and have a solid idea at its core. We are lucky enough to usually work from a blank canvas and create work for clients in many different sectors from entertainment to education.
As we are a full service agency it means your design skills will be applied to a website one day, an animation the next or a piece of printed collateral the day after. We are always busy so you need the adaptability to juggle from one project to the next.
You will be an ideas driven creative that can brainstorm initial concepts and then deliver the final outcome in print and digital formats. We are looking for someone with at least 3 years experience but what is most important to us is that you are the right fit. We work across print, digital and animation so you must have excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. If you know about illustration, animation, after effects or a 3D package, that’s a bonus.
Please take a look at our website & if you think you’ve got what it takes then we want to hear from you.
Salary will be based on experience. Please send us your CV, work examples and salary expectations to email@example.com
Ideally you will be…
- Someone who lives and breathes design
- Passionate about working on projects from concept to pencil sketches to final delivery
- An excellent creative thinker that is hands on with all the usual design packages
- Have at least 4 years professional experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- A fresh and original thinker
- Able to work across both the digital and print environments
- Confident, enthusiastic and proactive
- Quick to learn and ability to think on your feet
- A brilliant communicator confident at presenting your ideas
- Confident in heading up projects or working in a team