Social Media & CRM Executive
- Capital Hair and Beauty
- SEO & PPC, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
Social Media & CRM Executive - 3 years’ experience required.
Head Office - outskirts of Brighton (BN1 8AP)
37.5 hours per week
Established over 60 years ago, we are a family business with 60 stores throughout the UK and Ireland; along with a very successful website this makes us the largest independent wholesale supplier to the professional hair & beauty industry in the UK.
Supplying cutting edge brands such as L’Oréal, Wella, Redken, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, Olaplex, OPI, Sienna X, Babyliss and many more, makes us a one stop shop for the industry.
Seeking an experienced Social Media & CRM Executive to join our friendly team at our Head Office based on the outskirts of Brighton. This is hands on, creative role working with the Digital Marketing Manager and external agencies to help devise, develop and implement the digital marketing strategy across social media and CRM.
The role requires a self-motivated individual with a passion for hair & beauty and love for social media.
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop the company’s social media strategy, explore new ideas and create engaging, shareable and valuable content for our audiences.
- Develop and maintain our online presence by growing followers and engagement through several social media accounts and platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest & YouTube.
- Set up targeted and paid social campaigns through Facebook Business Manager.
- Assist in the creation of acquisition and retention strategies.
- SMS & Email Marketing with a focus on automation with Emarsys.
- Create, curate and manage our ongoing content plan for our website (using CMS), social media, CRM and webinars.
- Keep up to date with current industry and digital trends.
- Conduct weekly analysis and reporting of performance using Google Analytics and be able to monitor trends, interpret data and create reports.
Experience of working in a marketing environment is absolutely essential as we need someone who can quickly adapt to the role, demonstrating 3 years of solid experience.
You will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with the rest of the Marketing & E-Commerce team to ensure consistency across customer touchpoints.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, with a focus on social media and CRM.
- Excellent knowledge of paid social media/setting up campaigns using Facebook Ad Manager (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest & You Tube) and follower of trends on social media.
- Experience running multiple social media accounts in an ecommerce business.
- Proficient in email marketing & email marketing automation software.
- Experience using CMS, web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics.
- Experience managing PPC accounts desirable but not essential.
- A background within an ecommerce environment is preferable.
- Good understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and basic video editing skills desirable.
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today.
Due to the high interest our roles receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually and therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.