We are experts in career technology. We have been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries.
You will be working with a talented team to build, monitor and support our leading Job Board product that powers global brands such as The Guardian and Washington Post. You’ll be working with hapi (Node.js) servers, GraphQL, Vue.js, Docker and our Design System daily.
We encourage DevOps working & you’ll be working with our CI/CD pipeline to deploy your code and measure performance.
We’re looking for someone who understands the bigger picture, can get things done and takes ownership of what you will be working on to help deliver a consistently amazing user experience.
Who you are:
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion for delivering excellent web products that are accessible, well designed and deliver the best user experience.
- The skills to write well structured, efficient, full stack code using the right tools to ensure workflows are automated and efficient.
- Knowledge of how to write secure code knowing all the right techniques to protect against security attacks.
Skills wise you need to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the following:
- HTML, CSS and writing semantic markup
- Node.js, ideally hapi.js
- Front end JS frameworks (we use Vue.js)
- Consuming GraphQL and REST API’s
- Containerisation using Docker
- Experience of building high performant, scalable products
- The usual front-end build tools – webpack/rollup