M-Tech are seeking to fill the role of ‘Marketing & Communications Manager’. This is a key role within a growing technology provider based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. You will be working directly with the CEO and Head of Sales and closely with the wider Sales Team.
The purpose of this role is to continue supporting the company in their growth and development plans. You will develop, implement, track and optimise our marketing efforts across all channels. This is a wide-reaching, hands-on role, where you’ll have prior experience in copywriting, strategic planning, branding, content creation, web development and event planning.
- Work to a strategic marketing plan as agreed with the CEO and Head of Sales
- Write and produce all company marketing collateral including Posters, Leaflets, Brochures, Adverts, Case Studies, Event Graphics, etc
- Support the Sales Team in producing proposals, tenders and presentations
- Research and write articles to maintain a regular content marketing schedule
- Research and write client case studies, to include client liaison
- Update, manage and maintain the company websites (Wordpress based)
- Manage an ongoing social media schedule via Buffer (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) to include design and production of all content
- Manage an ongoing email marketing schedule via Mailchimp to include design and production of all content and maintenance of company databases
- Produce the monthly client-facing company newsletter
- Manage ongoing customer satisfaction surveys
- Manage external lead-generation relationships
- Assist in sourcing new prospects of relevance for the business
- Take full ownership of client-facing events, including invitations, logistics, marketing materials, exhibition graphics and hosting
- Manage company PR activities including submissions to industry leading publications
Essential skills to successfully fulfil this role
- Experienced user of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat for print, web and large format design
- Confident user of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Wordpress development and working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Able to form strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, vendors and distributors
- Comfortable adjusting language and detail to suit the audience, whether it is verbal or written
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating attention to detail and proofreading capabilities
- Able to work autonomously and proactively
- Comfortable working with senior management and wider stakeholders
- Confident working in a busy environment
- Able to multi-task and highly organised
- A willingness to work in the IT and technology industry and to undertake the associated learning that comes with this
Desirable skills which would simply be a bonus to us
- Experience with video production and editing
- Experience with hosting and running webinars
- Experience with Digital Advertising Services (LinkedIn/Facebook/Google Ads)
- Experience in utilising Vendor/Distributor Marketing Development Funds (MDF)
- Salary of £30,000-£35,000
- Individual training and development plans
- Regular company and team social events, plus participation in charity and sports events
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Membership scheme offering discounts at major retailers, leisure and travel operators, a free monthly cinema ticket and more
- Private healthcare after 3 years of service
- Unlimited tea and coffee in the office
- Statutory holiday allowance and pension enrolment
This role is office-based and the hours of work are Monday - Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm with a 1 hour break for lunch.
M-Tech are a dynamic and innovating technology provider based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. We deliver a comprehensive portfolio of intelligent services and solutions to both the enterprise and education sectors.
At M-Tech we encourage a culture of trust, commitment, accountability and support. We are seeking someone who naturally fits these values, who can inspire team co-operation and recognises their position is integral to the success of the business. In return we offer a close-knit, friendly environment to flourish and develop within. We’re an ambitious bunch, having seen our passion for technology result in steady growth, and we firmly believe the sky’s the limit.
First interviews will be held remotely, additional interviews may be held remotely or in-person depending on restrictions at the time.
Salary Range: £30,000-£35,000
Please state your salary expectations in your cover letter.