The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK. We work with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement.
We have a fantastic office located in the heart of Brighton that is a short distance from the train station, shops and the sea.
We put our 800+ employees first by supporting flexible working and offering a diverse, lively and inclusive environment. This includes LGBT+ Network (PROUD), Women’s Network, BAME Network (ME), and a Disability Network, which offer supportive spaces to connect.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work. We do all we can to support our people reach their full potential with training, secondment and development opportunities.
We’re looking for someone with excellent systems training experience and knowledge of working in large organisational projects.
This role is a fixed term contract until the end of June 2022, working within a learning and development team to support the delivery of Dynamics 365 training and learning interventions for an organisation ide change programme.
This role will play a key part in collaborating across the workstreams and with the business as well as the L&D and Programme teams, to take joint responsibility and partner in all aspects of the ongoing learning experience for TPR.
Contract: FTC until end June 2022
Starting Salary: Salary between £33,883 and £44,979 per annum dependent on skills and experience, with access to performance related pay, bonus and civil service pension scheme
• Design, create and deliver all training for the rollout of D365 functionality
• Create eLearning material to support the suite of learning resources
• Deliver live training sessions
• Conduct and manage learning needs analysis
• Build relationships across the programme workstreams and the relevant business teams that are impacted by the system changes
• Support with the relevant administration and processes, including process improvement
• Identify and design new and different interventions, approaches and channels to enable effective learning and development across the business
Essential and Desirable Criteria
• Experience as a learning business partner or equivalent
• Experience in the design, delivery and management of learning solutions
• Knowledge and understanding of working in large transformational programmes
• Proven implementation of blended learning, including the use of digital learning as a learning intervention
• Experience of presenting information using a variety of techniques such as face to face, online, classroom, role-playing, simulation, group dynamics, team exercises, group discussions, videos, lectures and webinars
• Can do approach
• Ability to prioritise and use initiative
• Experience of managing a wide range of stakeholders
• Communication skills at all levels
• Personable and a team player
• Excellent customer service
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary between £33,883 and £44,979, we offer:
• Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
• discretionary bonus arrangements
• access to performance related pay progression
• 25 days annual leave provision
• flexible working arrangements
• development opportunities
• enhanced parental leave arrangements
• a free employee assistance programme
• an excellent office location in Brighton.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter, quoting ref 100449 with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria and details of your notice period.
We are an inclusive employer and offer equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please be aware we are currently holding interviews through Skype due to COVID-19.
If you have any queries about this role, or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com