PR and Digital Marketing Executive
Bede’s is an independent, co-educational school located across two stunning sites, one by the sea in Eastbourne and one set amidst 120 acres in the heart of the Sussex countryside. We offer education from the ages of 3 months through to 18 years and are a school where every child is encouraged to aspire to be the best they can be and are empowered to enjoy their learning.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, creative and talented PR and Digital Marketing Executive to join our fast-paced marketing and events team based at the Senior School on a full-time, permanent basis. You will have strong media relations skills, a passion for content writing and all things digital.
In this diverse role, no day will be the same. You could be writing anything from press releases to creating interesting and relevant content for our social media channels, to website content management as well as managing our paid digital campaigns and writing editorial pieces alongside supporting the smooth running of some of our key events.
Key responsibilities include:
· Website Management: Content writing, building new pages and tracking analytics
· Managing social media accounts: Creating and scheduling posts on all social media platforms increasing engagements and fan growth
· Managing social media advertising campaigns for our open mornings and recruitment campaigns
· Writing editorial content for the website, digital campaigns and press releases.
· Have proven digital marketing experience including social media and content management
· Be a creative writer with experience of writing engaging content across all media
· Have experience of campaign analysis and running paid advertising campaigns
· Have a willingness to learn new techniques and skills
· Be highly organised, resilient, full of energy and a natural at communicating with others
· Have experience of building relationships with journalists and identifying PR opportunities.
30 days’ annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays), school lunches, free parking, use of the gym facilities and staff discounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within a supportive and talented marketing team
To find out more about the role and to apply please visit our website here
Applications forms must reach email@example.com by 9am on Wednesday 21st July.
Bede’s Trust is committed to building a truly inclusive school and cultivating a culture of equality, diversity and kindness. We believe that a diverse staff body reflects and supports the diversity of our students and wider society. We are an equal opportunity employer and in recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expressions, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
Bede’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check