- We Are Tilt
- £35,000 - £42,000
- Project Management, Account Handling, Production
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
A great PM is the difference between creating something meh and something glorious. We strive for glory, so we need brilliant people like you to join our award-winning team.
Maybe you’ve worked at agencies where PMs are kept at arm’s length from ‘the fun stuff’? Maybe you’re fed up seeing your skills and brain power being put to use selling sugar water at advertising agencies.
At Tilt, project managers are plugged right into the heart of the agency. They get to work across all departments – strategy, design, development, film, motion, illustration and more – as well as acting as key client contacts. If you have ideas they’ll be heard. If you have thoughts you can voice them. PMs don’t just sit noodling on spreadsheets – they’re a key part of the hum and thunder of creative life.
And we work on big, challenging projects that make a difference. Whether it’s collaborating with the UN to reduce drink driving rates around the world through interactive digital experiences, or making brain-boosting psychology films for the BBC.
So, wherever you’re at, if you want to do something that matters, come join us.
PM chops. You:
- Have at least a few solid years’ PM experience in a digital agency.
- Have a good understanding of the website development process.
- Know your way around project planning tools.
- Can plan, scope and manage complex digital projects.
- Put QA and testing plans together in your sleep.
- Know your Agile from your Waterfall, and are comfortable using elements of both.
- Can manage the hell out of budgets, schedules, projects plans and risk logs.
- Are happy helping to write proposals and pitches
- Communicate brilliantly, persuading, challenging or influencing team members and clients alike when needed
- Might even have experience working in film and motion graphic production (a lovely bonus, but not essential).
- Keep stakeholder relationships sweet throughout with excellent communication, managing expectations and keeping things smooth, even through the crunch points.
It’s a bonus if you:
- Have formal project management qualifications, such as Agile or Scrum certification, Prince 2 Practitioner, PMP and/or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner creds.
Personal qualities. You:
- Absolutely love seeing world-class work go live.
- Have a hunger to learn. There are opportunities to grow at Tilt, if you have the appetite.
- Love working with different departments, disciplines and shapes of brain.
- Are nice to work with and not a dingleberry.
- Hybrid working (choose between studio and remote on a daily basis)
- Personal Development Budgets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fresh fruit
- Monthly Massage Therapist
- Free passes to F45 gym (restarting soon, paused due to Covid)
- Beer o clock Friday -- usually starts at 5:00 p.m
- ‘Learning Lunches’ on non work topics
- Discretionary additional leave over Christmas
- Awesome parties
- Free tickets to our brilliant Tilt Talks
Place of work
We embrace a hybrid working mentality, meaning that we have taken the best of remote working and the best of studio life and merged them together.
The message to the team is a simple one:
“Work where you believe yourself, your team, and your project will see the most benefit. You are now empowered with choice.”