One of the fastest growing PropTech companies in the UK, with double digit year on year growth, Homeflow is a SaaS business with a very bright future! We are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager, based in the UK, to support the growth of the team as the company matures. This is a great opportunity for the right person to take a challenging role, and to be involved in the development of the company. The growing sales and support teams are located in London where this role may need to travel to on occasion. Please note that currently, and for the foreseeable future, our teams remain based from home and the offices are closed.
To lead the build, test and launch of multiple software development projects for our internal staff and external clients. This is a leadership role for an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager who will need to coordinate between the internal/external Development teams, stakeholders and other project/programme managers.
The overriding requirement is for a person who has a complete commitment to quality, both in their own work and in the work they are project managing.
Responsibilities and experience
Your duties will include (but not be limited to) the following:
● Manage own discrete projects
● Specification/user story writing
● Direct internal development teams
● Direct external project/design teams
● Managing QA processes
● Liaise with stakeholders to sign-off builds
● Monitor teams and JIRA workflows to ensure smooth development cycles
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
● Proven proactive project management skills in a technical/agile environment
● Experience of leading large scale back end development programmes.
● Significant experience managing multiple projects with attention, dependency and accuracy
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills using investigative requirement setting and clear descriptions
● Ability to manage priorities with the understanding of business need, and with initiative and enthusiasm
● Ability to work calmly, with drive, whilst under pressure
● Professional attitude and competent soft skills including ability to work with assertiveness and confidence
● 5+ years experience Project Management tools (MS Project, Jira, PivotalTracker, Zoho Projects, etc.)
● Project Management qualifications (Prince2, etc)
● Previous experience as a developer is very desirable
Please note that we will require a covering letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this role, drawing particular attention to how you have exhibited the individual job requirements. Applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed. The covering letter will be our first indication of your attention to detail and commitment to quality.
No agencies please