- IRIS Connect
- Hybrid, remote- and office-based (Hove)
- £27,000 - £29,000
- SEO & PPC, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
IRIS Connect is the market leader in video-based professional development and is a proven partner to thousands of schools around the world. With a strong brand in education and a teacher-friendly, learner-centred approach; innovation and research are at the forefront of what we do.
Due to our growing customer base, expansion of our community and a keen interest in new markets, now is an exciting time to join us.
The fast-paced nature of our growing company is balanced by a supportive, reflective and collaborative culture.
About the role
This opportunity is for an enthusiastic, motivated and multi-skilled marketer to make a measurable impact on our digital marketing.
We’re looking for someone who is interested in working on an in-house brand, has omnichannel marketing experience and is passionate about driving digital performance by increasing brand visibility, website conversions and customer success.
You will have some prior knowledge of the education sector, the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, and should have the capacity to accommodate a varying workload.
You’ll be a strategic thinker, with strong data analysis skills and a keen focus on improving the customer journey from acquisition through to retention. You’ll be part of a small team of passionate marketers and will report to the Marketing Team Leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Measuring, analysing and reporting on digital performance across multiple channels with a results-focused approach
- Implementing integrated digital campaigns to increase site traffic. Including keyword research, tracking parameters and paid advertising
- Improving the conversion paths of our website to increase engagement, lead generation and drive customer success
- Managing and maintaining our website and ensuring it reflects our brand, products and services
- Optimising and nurturing our audience through automated email workflows in Hubspot
- Building brand awareness and brand advocacy through email and social channels
The ideal candidate will be:
- Inquisitive, analytical and data-driven - you’ll need to have a good understanding of digital performance and how to drive it to increase traffic and conversions across our site
- Able to prioritise and split your focus - this is a broad role, you’ll have to ensure you are focusing on the important stuff, whilst making sure the day-to-day tasks get done
- Someone who drives change and thrives on it - you’ll need to be adaptable, flexible and proactive in your learning to help us continue to grow
- A confident decision maker - you’ll need to engage with directors, managers and other stakeholders, synthesize input and make solid decisions based on desired outcomes
- A team player who can also go it alone - we’re a collaborative team, so you’ll need to be willing to support others to develop digital skills, help out when required and also be able to stand on your own two feet
Skills and experience
- At least 2 years experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach
- Experience working with WordPress, Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Awareness and understanding of Hubspot or other inbound automation platforms
- Basic HTML coding skills, experience in editing HTML and creating landing pages
- Experience in SEO, paid advertising and conversion rate optimisation
- Experience managing platforms such as Semrush, Adwords and Microsoft Bing
- Digital marketing degree or similar qualification
- Knowledge or experience of the education sector
- Ability to write strong copy for digital channels, including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Design skills or basic use of Adobe Creative suite, e.g. Photoshop and InDesign
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter detailing your notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org