The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK. We work with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement.
We have a fantastic office located in the heart of Brighton that is a short distance from the train station, shops and the sea.
We put our 800+ employees first by supporting flexible working and offering a diverse, lively and inclusive environment. This includes LGBT+ Network (PROUD), Women’s Network, BAME Network (ME), and a Disability Network, which offer supportive spaces to connect.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work. We do all we can to support our people reach their full potential with training, secondment and development opportunities.
We’re looking for a Campaigns Adviser to help us get the right message, to the right people at the right time.
You’ll be responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating behaviour change campaigns that help make sure pensions are protected.
The role is varied. From high profile awareness campaigns that stop scammers in their tracks, to low and no-cost campaigns which improve how pension schemes are run – no two days at TPR are the same.
Working for a public body also means you’ll become part of the Government Communications Service (GCS) – opening the door to world-leading communications training, guidance and more.
- Plan effective multi-channel OASIS campaigns – both low and no cost – that protect workplace pensions
- Proactively seek out learnings from behavioural insights and industry best-practice to advise on the application of direct marketing, advertising and digital channels
- Brief creative and media agencies and internal colleagues so that we get products which can positively change behaviour
- Project manage the delivery of the agreed communications products to meet agreed deadlines and sign off processes, responsible for maintaining working plans, and managing key stakeholders
- Use our email service provider Dynamics 365 to write, build and deliver large-scale email marketing campaigns
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are obtained for each stage of campaign development / delivery
- Work across the organisation to develop a pipeline of future work
- Evaluate campaigns using the GCS evaluation framework to produce meaningful takeaways for future campaigns.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Proven experience of targeting, delivering and evaluating marketing communications campaigns
- Hands-on experience of delivering targeted email marketing and social media campaigns
- An understanding of the range of channels available to support behaviour change campaigns (including email, social media, partnerships, advertising and PR)
- Experience of using insight to tailor communications messages or campaigns
- Experience in a multi-channel campaign role
- Marketing qualification or degree
- Experience of business to business (B2B) and financial sector
- Design and/or copywriting experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Strategic thinker, flexible and able to deliver
- Self-starter with a solutions-led proactive, can do attitude
- Ability to prioritise, use initiative and work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary between £26,873 and £35,673, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pension’s world.
- Discretionary bonus arrangements.
- Access to performance related pay progression.
- 25 days annual leave provision.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Development opportunities.
- Enhanced parental leave arrangements.
- a free employee assistance programme.
- Membership of the Government Communications Service.
- an excellent office location in Brighton.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com along with a covering letter, quoting ref 99287 with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria and details of your notice period.
Closing date: 29th July 2021.
We are an inclusive employer and offer equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please be aware we are currently holding interviews through MS Teams due to COVID-19.
If you have any queries about this role, or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants need not apply.