- IntaCapital Swiss
- Haywards Heath
- £25k to £35k plus generous bonus
- Front-End Development
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Web Developer with a strong understanding of WordPress along with other skills (details below) to join our Marketing and Web department in our UK Office. We are a small and agile team with lots of exciting projects constantly in the pipeline. If you are a problem solver and hold the ability to be independent, self-driven, and have exceptional attention to detail, then we want to hear from you!
We’re passionate about working in the digital environment and we thrive on maintaining and working on new ventures to ensure our business continues to be a success.
Within our department, each person is a vital member of the team and is integral to the business growth. Each day presents a new challenge and opportunity to learn and develop your skills.
You will have the following personality traits:
- You will be technically minded
- You will have the ability to work Collaborative and have good team communication skills
- You will have a good attention to detail with all work
- You will take full responsibility and ownership of work
- You will have the ability to problem-solve effectively, be self-motivated and proactive
- You will have the ability to be dynamic in terms of workflow
- You should be capable of varying demands
- You must be friendly, approachable, and personable
- You should be enthusiastic and willingness to learn
Developer Skills needed:
- Experience in building WordPress themes (2-years minimum)
- Site migrations
- Understanding of MySQL in the context of WordPress
- Experience of managing multiple WordPress sites
- Knowledge of current trends in the world of Web Development (particularly WordPress)
- Experience in managing domains, DNS records, and hosting accounts
- Understanding of marketing systems such as Google properties
- Third-party application integration (Mailchimp, Zapier, etc.)
- Understanding email setups (main systems and setup on mail clients
You should have a good understanding of:
- UX - (User experience)
- IA - (Information architecture)
- Site structure, including wireframing and sketch
- Analytics Tools, including Google Analytics
- Sussex based office- Our office is in Haywards Heath but is a relaxed environment where we have generous desk spaces, a meeting area, brainstorming boards, sofas, and tv.
- We give a generous bonus depending on the performance of the department
- Training program - Simply put we have training programs solely driven around your personal goals
- Flexible working hours - We work on a flexible time basis, so you can start at 8am and finish at 4pm or start at 9am and finish at 5pm. Also, every Friday you can do 7am to 3pm, your choice!
- Typically, we give 30 days holidays which includes bank holidays (depending on that year of course)
- Pets - Our office welcomes your four-legged friend, but they need to get on with our current family (no fights please)
- Refreshments - Unlimited proper good coffee and tea – need we say anymore?
- Day outings - It’s important that we as a team have the odd laugh, so we try get out the office for an activity of a social here and there.