We are looking for a Junior Technical SEO to join our thriving team at Bamboo Nine. We are a digital marketing agency, specialising in Paid Media and SEO. We need someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, who understands Technical SEO and is keen to accelerate their skillset and bring new ideas to the team.
The role will entail analysing our clients’ websites, identifying issues, making, and implementing technical recommendations, supporting website launches and migrations.
As well as assisting the Head of SEO you’ll work along side the Head of Technical to gain a deeper understanding of Google Analytics integrations and our own internal tools.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in conducting website audits and communicating recommendations
- Experience implementing technical recommendations on WordPress sites
- Comfortable using Google Analytics and Data Studio to discover and report on new insights
- Experience using SEO performance and analysis tools such as: SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, etc
- Up to date with the latest industry trends, tools and algorithms, SEO best practices.
- A keen interest in using Python to automate SEO tasks
- Previous web development experience.
Bamboo Nine is a fast-growing company with a close-knit team and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills and be part of an ambitious business that will continue to grow and evolve.
Along with the required technical skills we are also looking for someone who:
- Has exceptional problem-solving skills
- Can work under pressure
- Can manage workflow and meet deadlines.
Bamboo Nine has an exciting future, and we want you to be part of it!