Account Manager- multivendor ecommerce
To be the first point of contact for new and existing clients. Operating as the Account Manager responsible for the P&L of the account for www.ecommand.co.uk and effectively communicating the progress of projects while ensuring budgets, deadlines and expectations are managed throughout.
Supporting the on-boarding process for new clients and follow the new client playbook actions to ensure clear understanding of project and scoping.
The position carries bonus on revenue on monthly basis & profit sharing at the end of year.
Duties and responsibilities
Managing the project team to define Scope of Works and delivery deadlines
- Representing the client's or organization's interests internally
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Developing and/or Analyzing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using JIRA, CLICKUP, ACTIVCAMPAIGNS CRM systems to keep track of client and project tickets
- Work with Account Management team to lead and motivate the client’s project team
- Co-ordinate the work of the project team and delegate tasks where appropriate
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Report regularly to account management and/or the client.
- Pipeline visibility reporting to determine upcoming resource requirements
Key skills and experience
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- 75% of all projects will be in CS Cart so some experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder and internal communication skills
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector