- Screen and Film School
- Video / Content Production
- Contract Type
Want to join the film industry? Waiting for the opportunity to get a camera rolling? Check out this role...
BIMM Institute has over 35 years of experience helping students launch successful careers in Music, Film, and Performing arts and is located in some of Europe’s most creative cities. BIMM Institute is proud to be the largest and leading provider of creative arts education in Europe. Their professional, highly vocational, and real-world courses include studies in music performance, performing arts, songwriting, music production, media and communication, and much more!
BIMM Institute is in search of a new Videographer to help develop and enhance dynamic, high-quality video footage for the Screen and Film School colleges and overall brand. Working for the Head of Marketing and Admissions and alongside the Online, Digital, and Content Assistant, the successful candidate will be responsible for all planning, filming, and editing of High-Definition video footage for Screen and Film School.
• Leading on the development of an engaging videography style to engage and inform potential students
• Working alongside the rest of the Marketing department to produce high-quality promotional videos
• Expanding video assets to have a bank of high-quality footage to use for video campaigns
• Special Guest Masterclasses and possible interviews afterward with the guest to be used for the SFS website
• Video edited trailers for Open Days, Induction and Graduation events, as well as the careers and industry department. This could potentially include video clips of special guests, patrons and SFS alumni, tutor videos
• Responsible for delivering all approved footage to the marketing department to be uploaded to the SFS website and social media
Knowledge, skills, experience
• Trained and proven experienced camera person, filming in a range of locations to include: indoor and out, urban and rural landscape, and smaller interiors (classroom and 1-2-1 interview context). Ability to capture strong footage in all lighting conditions – interior and exterior.
• Knowledge of and experience in the capture of live sound synced with image, as well as graphic and logo content.
• Proven experience in editing footage (in camera or in production suite) and providing web-ready material as required.
• Able to work with students, SFS Staff and Tutors, and their roster of A-List Guests with confidence, humility, and authority.
• Own transportation and full clean driving license, if possible, as travel around the UK will be essential to the role.
• Experience working within film is preferable, but not essential.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.