At Posturite Ltd, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness about how our products/services change the way people feel at work for the better. We are problem solvers. Our mission is to make workplaces healthier, happier, safer and more productive. We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. A mix of both homeworking and office working is available.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimise accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables, communicate with senior management team about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Managing the marketing and content creative team.
- Orchestrate the execution of the marketing strategy and establish processes, while nurturing team growth
Skills - Essential
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaign
- An analytical and metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Able to take the lead and guide agency relationships and other employees
- A team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanour