Dragonfly AI is on a mission to empower creative, insights and marketing teams with the ability to predict how design decisions impact the effectiveness of content and experiences before and after they are released into the wild.
Our products allow end-users to instantly generate predictive attention analytics reports for content or experiences deployed across a wide range of channels. Our customers use the insight we provide to identify opportunities for improvements across existing assets, accelerate design iteration cycles and ultimately improve performance.
We’re headquartered in London, growing fast, and trusted by many of the world’s leading brands and agencies including Microsoft, GSK, Sony, Mediacom, and BBDO.
On the back of our $1m seed round led by Downing Ventures we’re accelerating our transition from start-up to scale-up by building a new UK-based (remote-first), cross-functional team to develop the next generation of the Dragonfly AI platform.
We’re looking for a Senior Developer (C# AWS) to take hands-on responsibility for our Infrastructure, DevOps and C# APIs. You’ll also have the chance to work closely with our R&D team on innovation-led projects spanning ML, Computer Vision, graphics algorithms, real-time video processing and WebAssembly.
You’ll be our first hire into the new team, reporting directly to our Chief Product & Technology Officer (based in Brighton), and will have an excellent opportunity to influence the shape of the engineering function as we grow.
This senior, hands-on role requires you to be able to undertake a variety of tasks, including:
- Taking ownership of platform infrastructure and DevOps (AWS, Terraform)
- Providing technical leadership on developing/maintaining a scalable microservice-based architecture
- Providing technical leadership on initiatives to enhance data security and privacy within our platform
- Leading development efforts across multiple workstreams
- Driving engineering excellence and code-quality across our codebase
- Working closely with the CPTO to help define our technology vision
- Working closely with the product team to plan and estimate upcoming work
- Working closely with in-house and outsourced teams on project delivery
- Helping to scale the engineering function as we grow
We’re looking for a problem solver with an eye for detail, abstraction, and technology innovation. You’ll have experience taking high-level business goals and working closely with the product team to plan out how they can be delivered based on a balance on considerations. You have a collaborative working style and be keen to remain fully hands-on in this role.
- Well-Architected Framework
- Services: Cognito, ECS, RDS, ElastiCache, API Gateway, S3, CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- API development: C#, RESTful APIs, Postman
- Database technologies: Postgres
- Security & compliance
- Source control
- Agile development
Additional skills (bonus)
- Computer Vision (OpenCV)
- Chrome Extension Development
- Video processing
What we offer
Dragonfly AI operates at the cutting-edge of web technology blending neuroscience, machine vision, AI and predictive analytics to create tools that deliver value to some of the world’s leading brands.
Few roles offer as many opportunities for growth, or as much access to emerging technology. For the right candidate this role represents a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in their career.
- £70k – £80k salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year
- UK based role (remote first)
- Training and development opportunities
- Great company culture
- Regular team meet-ups / days out
- Cycle to work scheme
Direct applications only. No agencies please.