Senior Account Manager
Hi, we’re iCrossing. As a digital marketing agency, we’ve seen the profound effect digital has had on marketing and believe that if brands don’t focus on digital today, it may soon be too late. That’s why we deliver digital step change for our clients through simple, smart thinking; we call this Change. Made Simple.
The most important factor in creating this change is our people and we’re looking for passionate, talented change-makers to join our growing team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Join us as our new Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team and be central to delivering research and insights to drive and shape our client strategies.
iCrossing is a global, digital marketing agency, built on the ethos of ‘Change as Usual' - it's our North Star for culture: drive positive change, whether that's for our peoples' careers, the industry we operate in or the communities we work and live in.
We're an incredibly friendly bunch of people drawn together by our passion for seeing our partners thrive, so expect us to challenge your norm with new ideas of how we can work together to succeed. For our clients, it means we're always looking for ways to be better growth partners, and it's why we have relationships with brands that last decades. We're passionate about diversity, inclusion and providing an environment where people look forward to coming to work!
The team you’ll join is (without doubt, ok, hotly debated) the best team in the agency, working across a wide range of briefs in the tourism sector and education. From social strategists, to creative and media, you’ll be working with bright minds and genuinely brilliant people.
The role itself is an opportunity to grow one of the largest accounts in the business, and work directly with key stakeholders on the client side. Across both key accounts, the client sees us as an extension of their business, so this is an opportunity for the right person to really build and grow their digital expertise and client relationships, by demonstrating expertise.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You are a natural communicator who is great with people, able to develop trust and confidence across both your client contacts and your account teams. You have a grounding in digital marketing and well versed with Paid Media, but with great exposure to also covering SEO, Content, Display, and are comfortable discussing this with clients. You’re organised and determined and have demonstrated a clear ability to strive forward, reflecting in both your professional development and clients relations.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
We empower our people to create positive change for clients and themselves. We offer iCrossers a long list of benefits, many of which you’ll see everywhere, but here are some of the highlights:
- ‘Flex 10’: reduced ‘core’ working hours, creating flexible hours to suit you
- Remote working, hybrid and office working options: by Q4 2021 we anticipate min. 2 days a week office working, other options can be discussed dependent on role
- Offices in great locations; Brighton: our newly redeveloped office is in the Lanes, 2 minutes’ walk from the sea, London: in Leicester Square with restaurants, theatres, film premières and bars on your doorstep, and Cardiff in Tramshed; an exciting, collaborative space in the centre of the city.
- Pension scheme: we match your pension contribution up to 6%
- Healthcare plan and Digicare app with access to professional mental health support, nutritional advice, health screenings and a digital GP
- High quality skills and personal development training provided by iCrossing, our parent organisation Hearst and external facilitators
- Professional financial and pension advice
- Early Finish Fridays on the last Friday of every month
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity days: 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Regular socials and more!