Craft House Coffee offers a dedicated wholesale service, supplying coffee worldwide to like-minded, quality-focused cafes and businesses, emphasising support. We also ship coffee to homes around the world through our webshop and subscription services.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic marketing and sales lead to join our team. Responsible for overseeing the daily workings of our fast-paced and growing roastery, you must be proactive in formulating marketing strategies, customer journey focused and happy to work unusual hours.
Job Role will include but is not limited to:
- Day-to-day customer services and interaction
- Training new and existing wholesale customers
- Creating flyers, origin cards and labels in line with our companies brand
- Designing focused marketing emails campaigns
- Webstore instant chat interaction
- Basic espresso machine maintenance
- Diversifying current and future product ranges
- Asset management across customers' sites
- Updating and maintaining customer management software (CMS)
- Pop up events and collaboration opportunities
- Proven work experience in customer services
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and marketing
- Excellent understanding of stock control
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Production and planning skills
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership and people management skills
- Experience in negotiating and working with suppliers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Ability to engage and motivate others
- Drive to achieve results
- Understand marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Google and Shopify plugins
- Full clean drivers license
This role is not necessarily for someone with extensive coffee experience. We work as a close-knit team so all training, knowledge and guidance will be given. Our ideal candidate has a hands-on, can-do attitude. Has great experience in all aspects of marketing and focused on customer needs. The role will be diverse, quick-paced and goal-focused, so you will need to be personable, enthusiastic and ask questions to gain further knowledge.
Thank you and look forward to meeting all prospective applicants!