Hi, we’re iCrossing. As a digital marketing agency, we’ve seen the profound effect digital has had on marketing and believe that if brands don’t focus on digital today, it may soon be too late. That’s why we deliver digital step change for our clients through simple, smart thinking; we call this Change. Made Simple.
The most important factor in creating this change is our people and we’re looking for passionate, talented change-makers to join our growing team.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Working closely with the Head of New Business and Marketing you will be an essential part of the UK New Business and Marketing team, ensuring the day-to-day delivery and implementation of iCrossing’s marketing strategy, within the timeframes and budgets set. You won’t be afraid to get stuck in and get your hands dirty to deliver work that makes our agency shine.
You will have an infectious passion and hunger for B2B marketing and the elements that make up a strong marketing strategy. You will be experienced in writing award entries, event management, campaign management and dealing with senior stakeholders with confidence and clarity.
You will manage the reputation of the agency through industry recognition, showcasing great work and celebrating success through strategic marketing communications across our channels. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and a sense of humour. You will have ownership of Marketing at iCrossing and the opportunity to make it your own under the leadership of the Head of New Business & Marketing.
- Event management experience – both hosted & sponsored events
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Project or campaign management experience – used to managing multiple activities at once
- B2B marketing experience
- Strong writing & editing skills
- First-rate communications skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Adept at using social media to meet marketing objectives
- Experience using content management systems is a bonus
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
We empower our people to create positive change for clients and themselves; iCrossers consistently agree the agency is run on strong values and that they love working here. We offer a long list of benefits, many of which you’ll see everywhere, but here are some of the highlights:
- ‘Flex 10’: reduced ‘core’ working hours, creating flexible hours to suit you
- Remote working, hybrid and office working options: by Q4 2021 we anticipate min. 2 days a week office working, other options can be discussed dependent on role
- Offices in great locations; Brighton: our newly redeveloped office is in the Lanes, 2 minutes’ walk from the sea, London: in Leicester Square with restaurants, theatres, film premières and bars on your doorstep, and Cardiff in Tramshed; an exciting, collaborative space in the centre of the city.
- Pension scheme: we match your pension contribution up to 6%
- Healthcare plan and Digicare app with access to professional mental health support, nutritional advice, health screenings and a digital GP
- High quality skills and personal development training provided by iCrossing, our parent organisation Hearst and external facilitators
- Professional financial and pension advice
- Early Finish Fridays on the last Friday of every month
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity days: 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Regular socials and more!