We’re BestAtDigital a Brighton-based digital learning, and comms agency. We're determined to shake up the digital world so we're looking for someone that can bring a bit of spice and a skillset that can complement our talented team. We work with big brands to turn their subject matter into compelling digital experiences that drive behaviour change, or deepen understanding around information that’s fundamental to our customers’ success.
We're looking to recruit a behavioural science researcher to work on an app we're developing in-house. The app is a behavioural science research and diagnostic tool modelled around COM-B, Theoretical Domain Frameworks, PAT Model and more.
We're looking for someone:
- Passionate about behavioural science and aware of the models mentioned above
- Looking to combine their theoretical behavioural science background in an applied setting
- Wants experience working with a digital experience agency and product development
- An interest in data
- Position could suit a post graduate researcher looking to work in an applied setting
- Position could suit a behavioural economics or behavioural science 3rd year undergraduate
- Could suit a PHD researcher looking to make connections and network with digitally oriented practitioners and global brands
The work could be done on a part time contract basis, a full time position may be available for candidates looking for this.
Day rates between £150-300 p/d depending on experience.