A BIT ABOUT US
We work across a hugely diverse client base, from global brands such as American Express, Amazon and Uber to leading regional and local businesses. We are marketing and strategy-led in our thinking, and best in class for our creative ideas and execution. Our breadth of work includes; marketing planning, tactical campaigns, brand identities, on-line / offline advertising, website design, email marketing, and digital marketing support.
We are a super friendly team and as we continue to grow, the right candidate will have significant opportunity to shape their role within the company. Based in Lewes, we work in a beautiful Grade II listed building with stunning views of the Downs. We have a large garden, perfect for alfresco meetings and lunch when the sun shines! Currently we are flexible home working with a minimum of 3 days in the office.
We pride ourselves on a collaborative, marketing-led approach which is why we have relationships with clients and brands that have lasted decades. The role itself is an opportunity to work on one of the largest and most established accounts in the business. You will work with the Account Director to continue to develop and grow the account.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
This role will be working across a diverse range of projects with direct client liaison. The right candidate will have 2-3 years marketing or agency experience under their belt, with a good understanding of the industry. To be right for this role, you must be a self-motivated person with a positive disposition. If you have the skills listed below then do get in touch:
- You’re an excellent communicator, helping us understand our clients’ needs, facilitate ideas and explain them well, to the team and our clients.
- Good at prioritising, you can manage client needs effectively across multiple accounts and remain professional despite rapidly changing needs.
- You’re a positive and proactive person, you’re great at making sure everything happens when and as it should.
- You’re calm under pressure, and are able to work through challenging projects in order to meet deadlines.
- You’re self motivated, but also an equally brilliant team player, able to adapt your approach in order to get the best out of everyone.
- Confidential and trustworthy, you're diplomatic about how and where you discuss client needs and information.
- You have solid experience as an Account Manager or Marketing Executive, having managed multiple projects from conception to completion.
- You’ve worked in a client facing role before, and can utilise this experience to build strong working relationships quickly and effectively.
- You’re familiar with our industry, and have a good knowledge of how agency and consultancy functions work.
A BIT MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
Key responsibilities include....
- The priority of the role is to build strong relationships with clients, keeping in contact with them at all stages.
- Manage client expectations carefully, keeping them fully appraised of project progress.
- Help identify new project opportunities and work with the client to develop and secure these.
- Drive and support the day to day running of our accounts, managing your own projects and assisting the Account Director.
- You must be able to prioritise projects, set realistic deadlines and manage projects through to completion ensuring the highest quality and within the timeframe required.
- Skilled at interpreting the requirements from a client brief and able to produce creative briefs that can be understood accurately by the creative team to deliver the highest quality of work.
- Work with the Production Manager to ensure the work is scheduled with realistic deadlines.
- Manage projects through to completion ensuring the highest quality and within the timeframe required.
- Produce budgets and realistic time scales for all projects and liaise with clients accordingly.
- Manage the profitability of each project under your control.
- Support the Finance Manager with reporting as required.