Paid Media Consultant
Would you like to join a multi-award-winning agency who have also been awarded top 15 Best Place to Work in the UK seven years in a row? If the answer is yes, read on!
Our media team are looking for a Paid Media Consultant to join their autonomous and award-winning team.
We offer flexible working under our 'work where you work best policy', competitive salaries and loads of other benefits including – sabbaticals, unlimited holiday, 250 trees planted in your name when you join, Bupa Health Cash Plan, a Self-Care fund to support wellbeing, a home working grant, a £1k per employee, per year L&D budget plus a day a month dedicated to personal development to name but a few.
You’ll be responsible for supporting paid media activity across a number of clients, whilst developing your technical skills through a combination of training, self-learning and hands-on experience. You’re a bright, enthusiastic paid search executive with 1+ years recent hands-on experience who is highly numerate, inquisitive and eager to learn. You’re looking for your new home where you can grow and develop with some of the best in the business.
Day to day activity will include:
- Pulling reports and analysing them to provide insight and recommendations
- Monitoring and optimising paid media activity across Search, Shopping, Social, and Display
- Managing budget trackers
- Researching and building out campaigns across media
- Contributing to the iterative improvement to our processes and approach
- You have 1+ years experience in Paid Media and are ready to take the next step
- Highly numerate, analytical and detail focussed
- Curious, a self-starter who seeks to stay up-to-date with digital marketing trend
- Strong and confident written and spoken communicator
- A challenging and enquiring mind, with an ability to take a fresh perspective, keeping up to date with the latest thinking, in search and the wider context
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and deliver innovative and creative campaigns
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Quality orientated, takes pride in producing excellent work
- You embrace change and the challenge that comes with it
Fun, perks and other cool stuff:
Propellernet provides an unrivalled working environment and standout culture so much so that two leavers re-joined us within a year.
We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing. We were named a top 15 UK Best Workplace for 7 years in a row by the Great Places To Work (GPTW) Institute, as well as being awarded 2nd place in the GPTW Best Small Workplaces For Women in 2021. We have 7 trained Mental Health First Aiders in the business and an excellent company culture of trust, autonomy and honesty.
In our latest GPTW survey, 100% of those surveyed said: “Taking everything into account I would say this is a great place to work.”
A good salary of £24k+ (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a bonus scheme based on hitting company targets.
Please send your CV to email@example.com along with an email detailing why you think you’d be a good fit for the role.
No agencies please.