Technical Marketing Lead
Headquartered in Brighton, and with offices in North Macedonia and Serbia, Sopro provides sophisticated email marketing services to hundreds of businesses, from global brands to new entrants.
We have spent six years redefining B2B demand generation techniques and proving that there are more predictable, higher quality ways to harness technology to create demand.
Voted Tech Company of the Year by Campaign Magazine, and Best Place to Work in the UK Business Awards 2021, we’ve collected a host of awards for our people, workplace, technology and business results. We are proud to be one of the UK’s fastest-growing digital marketing agencies.
Sopro is part of the Sopro Holdings group.
Working in the UK marketing team, this role will support the business through the delivery of HubSpot workflow process design and integration across the group brands. It will support the marketing team by providing data to drive decisions around the success of marketing activity and lead/sale conversion. In addition, this role will have responsibility for PPC lead generation (delivered via agency partner).
- Creating HubSpot workflows and automation configurations to streamline manual processes
- Supporting the Sales team with usage of HubSpot to optimise sales pipeline and lead tracking
- Managing day to day CRM administration
- Website reporting, insights, and analysis (Google analytics / HotJar)
- Website AB testing (Google optimize, Hotjar, HubSpot)
- Campaign and lead reporting across offline and online marketing channels
- Working with the Tech department to create solutions to streamline reporting of marketing/sales activity to ensure marketing data is reported correctly across company / departmental reporting platforms.
- Supporting Marketing teams with campaign tracking, and usage of tools (landing pages, email marketing, setting up webinar pages)
- Manage PPC agency to delivery business targets
- You will be comfortable creating reports and dashboards using platforms such as Google Data Studio. You will be an expert in Google Analytics, understand utm / querystring parameters. You will have a competent understanding of excel, be able to write a sumif / vlookup and troubleshoot pivot tables without escalation.
- Connect and centralise the marketing pipeline data feeds from various sources into HubSpot.
- Design HupSpot workflows and configuration for new group brand activity.
- Create HubSpot landing pages to support marketing campaign activity.
- Create a Technical Marketing strategy with delivery timelines.
- Own all of the marketing reporting systems including our own MI dashboards and Google Analytics dashboard setup and use.
- Ensure that our sales and marketing CRM system operates effectively, eliminating manual reporting.
- This will include CRM system admin, activating pre-integrated tech plugins (such as Zappier) and automating data flow and reporting.
- Identify and implement innovative web technologies to improve site performance, conversion rates and lead quality.
- Understand and implement cookie-based user intelligence tracking and optimise the website to populate dynamic web content with relevant user info.
- Assume responsibility for UTM/querystring parameter use across all marketing and web traffic channels.
- Manage PPC campaign activity, including AdWords/display through agencies as appropriate.