SEO Content Executive
Headquartered in Brighton, and with offices in North Macedonia and Serbia, Sopro provides sophisticated email marketing services to hundreds of businesses, from global brands to new entrants.
We have spent six years redefining B2B demand generation techniques and proving that there are more predictable, higher quality ways to harness technology to create demand.
Voted Tech Company of the Year by Campaign Magazine, and Best Place to Work in the UK Business Awards 2021, we’ve collected a host of awards for our people, workplace, technology and business results. We are proud to be one of the UK’s fastest-growing digital marketing agencies.
Sopro is part of the Sopro Holdings group.
Working in the UK Marketing team and with the Digital Content Lead, this role will be pivotal in developing content and optimising our websites. Your primary role will be creating content that drives organic traffic and leads, although additional tasks are part of the role.
SEO & Content
You will be an excellent writer, ideally with experience and understanding of the B2B technology marketplace.
You should have a thorough understanding of SEO best practices and how to develop content for search using appropriate tools. We are looking for someone proactive who will help drive their own workload.
You will conduct keyword and competitor research and analyse data to understand what content resonates and performs best with our target audiences, in order to drive leads into the sales team. You will then monitor the results of your work to understand what works and what doesn’t, in order to refine your strategy.
You will produce a wide variety of content: from landing pages, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, press announcements, sales collateral, emails, and social.
The role will also include improving the website journey and customer touchpoints - working alongside other stakeholders to implement changes.
This is an exciting new role in a relatively new team so there is huge potential to make your mark in a fast-growing business and within a supportive, close-knit team.
There are often multiple projects and campaigns running that will allow you to get stuck into work outside a usual content writer’s brief.
- Writing content - for the blog, for landing pages, for wherever the business needs it!
- Implementing the wider SEO strategy to drive qualified traffic and conversions.
- Helping to deliver website changes and optimisations.
- Analysing data - from keyword research, website analytics, user testing software, and more - and using it to inform strategy.
- Work closely with the wider team to understand marketing plans and how content aligns and contributes.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a similar digital marketing role, ideally 2-3 years. Experience in content creation is a must, any additional experience in SEO, UX, CRO and/or website optimisation would be a real bonus.
- Understanding of content development for lead generation, and excellent written communication skills.
- An understanding of, or experience in, the B2B technology marketplace would be advantageous but is not necessary.
- Comfortable analysing data and deriving meaning from it
- Experience with using a CMS, project management software and SEO software (some of the software we use: WordPress, Jira, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, AHrefs, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Hootsuite Hotjar, HubSpot).
- Proven ability to prioritise multiple projects simultaneously.
- Someone who is results driven, with a desire to learn, an inquisitive mind and a positive attitude.