Are you ambitious and enthusiastic? Do you love coding? Would you like to work in an experienced, entrepreneurial team to fulfil the next steps in your career?
If so, we would love to hear from you! At BrightMinded we're looking for a new member of the team to help us grow the business. We have been around for just over 10 years, are currently a team of 19, mainly software engineers, and are looking to expand the business more quickly.
- have relevant and demonstrable, commercial programming experience in PHP
- be highly motivated with the ability and willingness to guide and mentor your junior colleague
- have an open mind and a flexible approach to work
- be happy working in a team, but also able to just get your head down and code
It would be great if you have experience of:
- Magento, Wordpress and Laravel
- Distributed Version Control Systems and pipelines
- Other modern web technologies and frameworks like React, Node.js
- SQL and noSQL databases
- SASS and Gulp
We pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture, always promoting diversity and personal development. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential, pension contributions and private healthcare, all in a relaxed and flexible working environment at our offices in Hove (although most of the team is currently still working remotely).
If you like the sound of working with us then get in touch with your CV and salary expectations and let's have a socially distanced chat over a cup of coffee or tea!