Mick Perrin Worldwide produce and promote comedy in the UK and in over 50 different countries around the world.
Over the last 20 years MPW have produced major UK and international tours for artists such as Eddie Izzard, Dylan Moran, Alan Davies, Ross Noble, Julian Clary, Simon Amstell, Bo Burnham, Paul Merton, Trevor Noah, Sara Pascoe, Reginald D Hunter, No Such Thing as A Fish, Michael Spicer, Austentatious, Ardal O’Hanlon and Tommy Tiernan.
MPW have a large presence at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival with a varied roster of emerging international and UK talent and have been instrumental in growing artists’ audiences from touring Arts Centres to top venues in the UK and abroad.
In 2014, MPW diversified into Artist Management, specializing in work with acts from outside the UK and representing their interests around the world.
The Role: Associate Promoter
Hours: Full Time
Mick Perrin Worldwide are looking for an Associate Live Comedy Promoter to work within a vibrant and supportive promoting team. The role involves working with the team across national and international tours as well as our yearly roster at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Additional to tour promotion, the role includes attending shows of emerging talent and touring clients on a regular basis.
It’s an exciting, varied job suited to someone interested in comedy and live events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaising with venues regarding print, marketing, merchandise, production and contracts
- Liaising with artists and agents regarding touring/Edinburgh arrangements and show production
- Managing ticket allocations
- Managing guest lists
- Coordinating on sale events
- Print and copy proofing
- Managing marketing budgets
- Assisting with marketing campaigns over various platforms
- Overseeing arrangements for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival
- Attending shows of prospective and existing clients
- Potentially work from Edinburgh during the month of August for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival
- Experience in live events
- Experience in working with artists and performers
- Excellent administrative and time management skills
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Good knowledge of the UK comedy circuit
- Interest in emerging comedy artists
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiar with all social media platforms and experience running social media ad campaigns
- Previous marketing experience
- Committed and enthusiastic work ethic
- Ability to take direction and work under supervision
We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates as they are currently under-represented in our offices.
Covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12th September 2021