- Remote working / Brighton area, on-site visits
- £20k for 20-hours, plus bonuses
- IT Support, Sales, Account Handling
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Do you have experience in IT and a passion to help people thrive with great technology? Fluidity would love to hear from you! We offer flexible remote working, mostly during business hours, with the occasional visit to our wonderful customers who are mostly nearby (around Brighton with a few in London / elsewhere). This opportunity offers the chance to join us as an early hire, becoming an important part of a growing team.
Joining this growing business has the potential to make a big difference in shaping how this company evolves. We'd be delighted to find someone who could see themselves being part of the journey longer term, their role developing alongside the business, with the potential to go full time if required.
You’ll get to work closely with vendors and suppliers to deliver excellent support to our customers, and also get to be involved with sales and onboarding. Any new business you win will come with a sales bonus. You can also benefit from access to training through many of our vendors and suppliers to keep honing your skills.
Following on from your probation period, you will be eligible to benefit from a performance-based reward scheme. This will be based on quality of work, customer satisfaction and efficiency.
Who would be a good fit?
If you have a drive to see people flourish with the help of great technology, you’re trustworthy and reliable, able to communicate well with non-technical folk and are happy jumping between various technologies and customers, you could be a great fit for this role.
We’re a boutique Managed Service Provider (MSP) delivering IT services to modern digital workplaces who we work closely with. We believe IT services can be provided in a more flexible, engaging and empowering way. We’ve worked hard to design services that challenge some common limitations and frustrations experienced by customers of our industry. We aim to look after the important bits everyone needs in ways that keep people engaged (cyber security, compliance and continuity) while continually improving each customer’s experience of technology.
- Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace administration
- Supporting Apple, Microsoft and Google platforms and devices
- Awareness of basic compliance (e.g. Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001)
- Managing cyber security tools and handling threats / incidents
- Managing backup and recovery / business continuity solutions
- Comfortable switching between different technologies and supporting multiple customers
- Great at managing a high-paced workload
- Familiar with or has experience in digital workplaces
- Experience in an MSP (Managed Service Provider)
- Happy handling multiple service tickets and taking incoming calls
- Driven to learn and develop better solutions
- A passion to empower people through engaging training
- Creative ability, such as basic video editing
- Configuring/Managing business firewalls (e.g., Sophos XG, SonicWall)
- Driving license and a vehicle would be helpful