- Trevillion Images
- crica £22,000 (and based on experience)
- Trevillion Images - Account Executive
- Customer Service, Account Handling, Office / Administration
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
About Trevillion Images:
We are an Award-Winning international photo agency, known all over the world for our creative photography. Established for over 20 years, we have built a quality brand and great reputation with our clients, working with a wide range of top companies such as Amazon, IKEA, Penguin Books and many more!
We are a small, friendly and passionate company always aiming to develop, grow and be the best. We offer competitive salaries and an annual bonus, and a dynamic environment in which staff can grow and develop their skills.
We are based centrally in the heart of Hove, with great transport access, shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants – and just a few minutes walk from the sea!
About the role:
We are looking for a Account Executive to play a vital role in our team, with an enthusiastic approach to client relations. You will be the first point of contact for all enquires and responsible for handling sales projects from initial enquiry to completion. As part of a creative industry, you will be working directly with leading book publishers, art directors, designers and photographers.
- Process inbound sales and general enquires by email.
- Create project records and obtain all necessary information from clients.
- Provide quotes and negotiate fees, working from established rate agreements and past sales data.
- Follow-up clients regarding ongoing projects on a regular basis.
- Process project amendments and cancellations.
- Generate and send client invoices.
- Maintain client records and contact details.
- Export and process sales data to produce sales reports.
- Liaise with photographers to fulfil client image requests.
- Respond to picture research requests, providing suitable image suggestions.
- Add relevant Keyword meta-data to images.
- Assist with client research, and send sales and marketing emails.
Your skills range:
- Excellent Computer literacy – Word, Excel, data entry.
- Excellent Verbal and written communications skills.
- Organisational skills – time management, and ability to prioritise.
- Ability to maintain and grow client relationships.
- Flexible attitude/approach - willingness to take on a wide variety of tasks.
- Preferable degree level or equivalent higher education.
- Experience of working in an office/sales environment
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing your full CV and brief covering letter. (Please do not telephone).