We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating user-friendly, great-looking content. You’ll be a problem-solver who thrives in finding solutions to user experience challenges.
Working in a small team, collaboration is a vital part of how we work both inside Retain and with our clients. You’ll be someone who loves to work in a team and looks to bring out the best in others. You’ll find that in all of our projects, there will always be an opportunity to learn new skills and develop those that already exist.
At Retain we have over ten years of e-commerce and digital marketing experience; we love to work closely with all of our clients mainly focussing on helping them to attract and retain their customers.
You’ll be someone who
- Pays attention to the details
- Owns their part of every project
- Loves being part of a team
- Enjoys a challenge
- Looks to add value in everything they do
- Has a strong interest in the latest design trends
- Has a good understanding of responsive design
- Can work well under pressure
- Has e-commerce experience
It would be great, but not essential if you had
- Experience of design software (Sketch & Adobe CC)
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- MacBook Pro
- Opportunity to develop in responsibility and skill