Customer Support Specialist
- Me Learning Limited
- Office Based in Southwick, Brighton
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Customer Service, IT Support, Data Analysis
- Contract Type
This an exciting opportunity for you to become a professional Customer Support Specialist in the e‑learning industry and a member of a passionate, collaborative and ambitious team.
You will be a key member of our Service Delivery team and be the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance or information on our high-quality digital learning and bespoke Learning Management System.
You will be responsible for taking customer technical issues through to resolution from a ticket raised, to creating high quality Jira issues for the development team to resolve, testing solutions and accepting them as fit for release.
A successful candidate will also take ownership of our user guide, creating release notes, technical documentation and guidance for our bespoke cloud hosted application.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Providing support to our customers in a polite and professional manner by phone, email and via our ticketing system
- Collaborating on problems and seeing issues through to resolution
- Maintaining communication with customers during the incident-resolution process
- Presenting and demonstrating our software to new prospects and delivering handover calls to new customers
- Logging software issues and creating user stories for our development team
- Quality testing regular software releases
- Creating release notes, guidance, and support documentation for our knowledge base
- Supporting the workflow from sales to go-live in creating customer sites and bespoke training packages
- Setting up trial access for prospects and customers to our demonstration systems
- Assisting in documenting, reviewing and refining business workflows and procedures
- Building strong relationships with new and existing customers
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Confident presentation skills
- Technical writing skills with excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solving
Beneficial experience would include:
- Experience of working in an office environment in a customer support role
- Experience using ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Jira or similar
- Experience in software testing beneficial
- Presenting and demonstrating using online webinar tools
- Experience of working with a learning management system would be helpful but not a pre‑requisite
- Experience of WordPress would be useful but not essential
- Strong PC skills and experience with Office 365, Word and Excel