dataJAR is a fast-expanding, forward thinking technology company based in the heart of the bustling Lanes in central Brighton. We are seeking a switched on, talented individual to help our exciting business grow.
Over the past eight years, we have built one of the most advanced Device-as-a-Service platforms for Apple and have integrated it with leaders in the Apple device management space such as Jamf, Okta, Malwarebytes and others.
As a services coordinator, reporting to the services director, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most highly regarded systems engineers in the industry. You will be an exceptionally motivated individual and possess knowledge of service desk systems and operating practices.
This is an exciting position with huge potential for growth for the right individual. You will be quick-thinking and thrive in a busy, fast-moving environment, while being able to work on your own initiative.
Your daily routine will involve:
- Incident logging
- Project scheduling and management
- Engineer performance monitoring
- Support time resolution (SLA) monitoring
- Customer feedback
- Knowledge-base article administration
- Community administrator
The success of this position requires:
- Experience of Apple operating systems, such as macOS and iOS/iPadOS
- Experience of helpdesk systems
- Experience of organising and scheduling tasks
- Experience of working with reporting systems
- Experience of Zendesk and Explore
- Experience of authoring technical documentation
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Life cover
- Private healthcare
- 20 days holiday + additional days’ holiday for your birthday
- Contributions to financial advice
If you feel you have the passion and skills required for this position, we’d love to hear from you.