Tillo is a global SaaS platform making it super simple for rewards, incentives and perks businesses to get gift cards. As the original industry innovators, we used our world-class, agile technology to really shake up the gift card market, pioneering innovation and boosting investment, but we’re not done yet! We have big ambitions and are on an exciting journey as we seek to power the entire incentive and perk industry globally with our infrastructure.
We are looking for a hands-on Engineering Manager to help take us to the next level. You will be responsible for the software development of the Tillo platform, including quality & software security.
Our mission at Tillo is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe, Australia and India. To continue working towards that goal, we have an exceptional development team creating and constantly evolving our unique technology.
If you want to be at the cutting edge of digital innovation, work within a fast paced, growing start-up, and looking for a career-defining role, then keep reading.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Software architecture
- Developing new products to generate revenue
- For example; web app components that support the Tillo ecosystem
- Software design
- Defining & documenting
- Ensuring technology stays current and planning for the future
- Software development
- Building & maintaining the high standards of our codebase
- Reviewing code
- Leading projects
- Mentoring other team members
- Monitoring and maintaining test and production environments
- Point of escalation for any issues relating to the Tillo platform
- Supporting the sales / business development team
- Joining calls & meetings with clients & suppliers
- Recruitment of direct reports & oversight of other team members
- Supporting the training & Personal Development of team members
- Supporting Security / ISO 27001
- Monitoring adherence to the ISMS
- Reviewing logs & alerting systems
- Advising on areas for improvement
- Implementing security controls
- Depending on your area of responsibility you may be required to join the operations meeting
- Second-line support for the operations team
- Scheduling the monitoring rota ensuring proper and sufficient out of hours support
What’s it like to work at Tillo?
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how productive and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees.
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Private healthcare
- Regular employee wellbeing activities
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities.
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice.
- Retail discounts.
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution.
- Volunteering scheme partnering with OnHand.
If you’d like to learn more please contact our Head of People - Briony Robertson at email@example.com
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CV’s. We will only review CV’s sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CV’s received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CV’s will be considered null and void.