Marketing & Operations Manager | Brighton & Hove
The Digital Leadership Forum is a membership community of innovative digital leaders from some of the world’s leading organisations including Pfizer, Unilever, Intel, BT, Dell Technologies, GSK and Baker McKenzie. We run virtual events on a range of core business themes such as digital transformation, AI, future of work, digital marketing, and innovation.
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing & Operations Manager to manage the company’s wider marketing strategy and head up business and event operations. This role is a great opportunity for an innovative, hands-on and flexible person with a broad range of experiencing in marketing, events, operations, management and strategy. You will be liaising with senior stakeholders so outstanding communication skills and professionalism is a must.
- 20 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Access to fun quirky co-working office space in Brighton & Hove
- Free events - yoga, walkshops, bookclubs, business workshops, and more.
- Free coffee and cakes on Wednesdays
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Regular team drinks and lunches
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Remote/flexible working
- Responsible for event operations to ensure an outstanding level of customer service
- Line manager for Event Coordinator
- Responsible for meeting company attendance objectives
- Running email marketing campaigns through Mailchimp
- Launching paid advertising campaigns on LinkedIn to generate leads
- Developing a clear marketing strategy and delivering on marketing outcomes with company partners
- Responsible for social media strategy across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Developing the video marketing strategy in association with videographer
- Improving company processes and workflows
- Overseeing maintenance of CRM database and all membership records
- Responsible for all the company platforms (Mailchimp, Slack, Zoom, Typeform…)
- Ensuring accurate membership records on a weekly basis and liaising with accounts
- Approving all expenses and company costs
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Team and project management experience
- Experience in running social media campaigns
- Proven experience in running paid advertising campaigns
- Experience in running email marketing campaigns
- Good working knowledge of Mailchimp, Wordpress, and CRM platforms
- Analytical mindset with good critical thinking
- Outstanding communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Extremely well organised and reliable
- Proactive and innovative
- Confident and professional
- Flexible and quick to adapt to change
The team is based in a co-working office space in Brighton & Hove. The successful candidate must be able to travel to London when required at the company’s expense.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter addressed to Sophi Roberts.