Who we are:
Kitchen Door Workshop is located in Uckfield, which benefits from good public transport links both by rail and bus, and is within easy commuting distance of Brighton, Eastbourne, Tunbridge Wells and Haywards Heath. There is ample free, on-site parking and we are just a short walk from Uckfield town centre.
Our open plan offices are comfortable, bright, modern and are fully air conditioned.
Kitchen Door Workshop has a positive and friendly culture where all of our team are encouraged to achieve their full potential, not only through a programme of continuous development, but also by being given the opportunity to volunteer for local community projects.
This role presents an opportunity for the right candidate to lead a new division of a long established, Employee Owned business.
In this position as E-commerce Specialist, you will be in charge of growing revenue and awareness of our brands across multiple revenue streams, including Amazon, Ebay etc.
A varied role, you will manage the businesses sales efforts across its external platforms using a range of marketing skills, as well as leveraging proven experience of Amazon and Ebay. You will be well versed in sales analysis, reporting directly to the Sales Director. This role is an exceptionally important one for the business, and it is envisaged the successful candidate would quickly ascend to the Board. An element of import experience, especially from China, would be advantageous.
- Provable, entrepreneurial experience with Amazon and Ebay.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Vendor Central.
- A thorough understanding of Amazon’s business model.
- In depth experience with paid adverts, and SEO within the context of Amazon and Ebay.
- Proven experience within a ‘green’ or ‘eco’ product sector much preferred.
- Maintenance of product pages on Amazon and Ebay.
- Experience of product implementation.
- Insightful monitoring of seller ratings.
- Intelligent understanding of consumer behaviours.
- Experience with importing from China.
- Hands-on and persistent.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Data-driven & detail-oriented.
- Able to take complete ownership of a project.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and improvements.
- A competitive salary of £50,000- £60,000 dependent on experience.
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays, ie 33 days in total.
- A private health scheme with Aviva Health including a range of health benefits.
- A non-contributory cash plan to help with day-to-day medical costs.
- A scheme to allow up to five additional paid days off per year for volunteering in the community.
- Kitchen Door Workshop is an employee owned company, and works for the benefit of all of its staff.