PHP and Magento 2 Full Stack Developer
Based in Portslade - We are a rapidly growing B2B Industrial IT company with a newly created Magento 2 eCommerce platform. We are looking for a highly experienced and capable full stack Magento 2 developer to take ownership of the website development lifecycle, from analysis, design, build, testing and implementation together with day-to-day support, problem management and resolution, working closely with inhouse Marketing and Design.
In short - you will be able to implement the objectives of the Marketing and Design team into responsive, well-functioning, pixel perfect web pages.
You will work predominantly on our Magento ecommerce platform, to design, build and maintain custom features, third party modules and integrations (e.g. Akeneo, Zoho). Great understating of modern web UI/UX patterns is a must. With many thousands of products - it is essential the website will be easy to navigate, achieve outstanding SEO results, and effectively convert prospects to sales (CRO).
Along with the website development, you will also be required to plan and implement a new Intrant System hosting company knowledge base and KPI dashboards for various parts of the business.
You must you have proven records of Magento 2 web development experience.
- Excellent website development skills, which you can demonstrate with a strong portfolio
- Strong understanding of responsive and cross-platform web development
- Web design (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Database Systems and Design (Mysql or MS-SQL)
- A commitment to user-centred design, web standards, usability, and accessibility
- Very good attention to detail ensuring quality output is met
- Good understanding of SEO
- Experience with Content Management Systems, preferably Ecommerce focused
- Worked in an agile environment
- Proven UI design experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Project management experience
- Experience working with RESTful API’s and integrations with 3rd Party Systems